"F--- off," she replied.

Wildman

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2013
this Side of Heaven
‘Good morning, ma’am,” a member of the uniformed Secret Service once greeted Hillary Clinton.

“F— off,” she replied.

That exchange is one among many that active and retired Secret Service agents shared with Ronald Kessler, author of “First Family Detail,” a compelling look at the intrepid personnel who shield America’s presidents and their families — and those whom they guard.

“When in public, Hillary smiles and acts graciously,” Kessler explains. “As soon as the cameras are gone, her angry personality, nastiness, and imperiousness become evident.”

what a slimy fucking c-unt, and to think there are millions, maybe 2 million at most, that includes all the liberfools here on USMB who adore that fucking witch, i hope she falls under that bus she likes to throw people under and cracks open her head so that all that shit inside her skull spills out.., DAMN!! then there would be a major hazmat clean up..., or worse it could turn into a Fukushima or Chernobyl hadn't thought of that aspect. :lmao:

It's been widely known for decades, you don't cross that bitch or she'll rip you a new one.

That hag will never be president. At this point, she'll be lucky if she can keep herself out of prison.

I dated someone like that.

I think it is damn funny. Makes me wanna give the old squeeze a blow on the horn.:)

Guy is trying to sell a book. What do u think he's gonna say . "HILLARY is so nice !"

And what kind of rat secret service agent writes a book? Snitch .

Guy is trying to sell a book. What do u think he's gonna say . "HILLARY is so nice !"

And what kind of rat secret service agent writes a book? Snitch .

Why do you assume that he is not telling the truth? The fact that she is a raving bitch has been well documented by many who have known her.

Amazing how conservatives eat this crap up

Hint to conservatives....When you make stories up, don't be so extreme

Good morning.....Fuck off

Just doesn't pass the..."Does that make sense" test

But at least she's not doing like Biden and swimming naked in front of them...

THAT would definitely warrant hardship pay for those guys!!!

Don't secret service agents have an ethical responsibility to protect the privacy of the people that they protect? I find it unlikely that this book, made up of quotes from unnamed sources, is trustworthy.

Maybe it's true. So what? Maybe the guys a dick and deserves a "fuck off". He did write a tell all, that's dickis behavior right there .

Amazing how conservatives eat this crap up

Hint to conservatives....When you make stories up, don't be so extreme

Good morning.....Fuck off

Just doesn't pass the..."Does that make sense" test

Pot calling the kettle black, or left wingers living in glass houses should not throw stones.

Forum List

Back