F*cking Direct Tv and Fox.

I have lost all Fox channels. ;)
Don't have the regular Fox channels, FSN, and Fox News. Along with the 500 random ones.

i'm sure you'll suffer through
;)

If this would have happened when I was younger, with no internet, and 90210 was on. Well, I would have flipped out.
I would have had to make friends with the Fox kid. :lol:
LOL

try and see if you can pick up the local channel anyway
even a fuzzy picture would be better than nothing

YOu funny!
For one I live in a valley area, and with the new box I can only pick up PBS.

If this would have happened when I was younger, with no internet, and 90210 was on. Well, I would have flipped out.
I would have had to make friends with the Fox kid. :lol:
LOL

try and see if you can pick up the local channel anyway
even a fuzzy picture would be better than nothing

YOu funny!
For one I live in a valley area, and with the new box I can only pick up PBS.
well then, i revert to "it sucks to be YOU"
:lol:

btw, guess what else

the super bowl is on Fox this year

I have lost all Fox channels. ;)
Don't have the regular Fox channels, FSN, and Fox News. Along with the 500 random ones.

They got tired of yer bitching all the time.

Do I really bitch that much about Fox News? I don't think I do.

Yes, you do. All the time. I think it must be payback time. Fox is getting even.

Would you like us to give you a running commentary of the game tomorrow?

Here is the start: Seattle fumbles opening kickoff... Chicago recovers on Seattle 17... Chicago lines up... Matt Forte up the middle, TOUCHDOWN CHICAGO. XP is Good... Seattle takes the kickoff return to the 24... Hasselbeck drops back to pass... interception Urlacher who returns it for a TOUCHDOWN CHICAGO. XP is Good. Forty seven seconds into the game and the score is already 14 - 0.

Should I continue? :D

Immie

They got tired of yer bitching all the time.

Yes, you do. All the time. I think it must be payback time. Fox is getting even.

Here is the start: Seattle fumbles opening kickoff... Chicago recovers on Seattle 17... Chicago lines up... Matt Forte up the middle, TOUCHDOWN CHICAGO. XP is Good... Seattle takes the kickoff return to the 24... Hasselbeck drops back to pass... interception Urlacher who returns it for a TOUCHDOWN CHICAGO. XP is Good. Forty seven seconds into the game and the score is already 14 - 0.

Immie

Really, I do? Don't think so. :tongue:

Immie

Really, I do? Don't think so. :tongue:

I want you to know that I am sorry about the outcome of yesterday's game. Despite my pretend play by play, I was pulling for Seattle. I was not, however, expecting a miracle. Now, all I can say is that I hope Poopsburgh loses one of the next two games. The way my luck went this season, I think I will rout for the Steelers.

Immie

:evil:
So, I dont know if it is a local issue, but Directv and Fox have not worked out a deal, so right now I don't have Fox. Guess what channel the Seahawks are on tomorrow?

Also, sports be the wrong forum. sorry

Kinda funny. Many political liberals are trying to shut down FOX, you are a victim of that success
OH BROTHER :slap:

this is nothing but a contract dispute between the local fox affiliate and direct tv

HEY!!

Don't ruin my fun by mucking things up with facts!! :evil:

Forum List

Back