"F*ckers": Hot Mic Catches South Korean President’s ‘Foul’ Reaction To Biden Speech

I saw the US Navy just sent an aircraft carrier there. It should say fuck you and come home

I'm really glad you brought this to my attention - you are incredibly keen. You see, this is an example of a foreign leader describing how US presidents have made empty promises in the past that we might not know about.

“How could Biden not lose damn face if these f—ers do not pass it in Congress?” Yoon asked his aides on a hot mic Wednesday, Fox News reported, citing the South China Morning Post.

But what is it that you want to discuss, Mr. Basque Bromance? I see you have several topics posted as usual - I try to review them. Why do you do this? Do you think you are going to discover the truth, or do you think you are going to reveal the truth to the ignorant, and guide us to world peace.

Last edited:
A very major diplomatic breach!

S.K. is moving away from America's influence and slowly toward favouring China's mor peaceful disposition.

There is a similar move taking place in Taiwan that has been actively building for years.

China has never had plans to consolidate it's geographic sphere of influence by force of arms but they will resort to defensive measures to defend their interests.

Russia is obviously doing the same and America had better heed Russia's resolve.

Russia didn't create the world's largest and most powerful nuclear force, and the most effective method of delivery, to be bullied into submission!

A very major diplomatic breach!

S.K. is moving away from America's influence and slowly toward favouring China's mor peaceful disposition.

There is a similar move taking place in Taiwan that has been actively building for years.

China has never had plans to consolidate it's geographic sphere of influence by force of arms but they will resort to defensive measures to defend their interests.

Russia is obviously doing the same and America had better heed Russia's resolve.

Russia didn't create the world's largest and most powerful nuclear force, and the most effective method of delivery, to be bullied into submission!
By the time Biden is done, the US will have no allies left

President Potatohead is a big embarrassment to the US. All our allies know he is a dufus.

Our adversaries love him because he is weak and stupid. Just look how the Chicoms cheered when Potatohead stole the election.

I watched a Seinfeld rerun a couple of days ago.

It was the one where George does everything the opposite of what he has been doing.

Potatohead is the George Costanza of US Presidents.

Everything he has done for the last 46 years has always been wrong. Just think how successful he would be if he did just the opposite of his instincts like George did in that episode?

For instance, sealing the border instead of opening it up for a flood of Illegals. Lowering taxes instead of raising them. Spending less government money instead of more. Increasing energy instead of decreasing it.

1663958056677.png

Last edited:
Biden is a puppet of the globalists. He is not doing what it best for the citizens of this nation.

Forum List

Back