Eye Candy

25372e12fb3b867cf455c235e1d9cc51.jpg

I was in Jackson Hole wyo for one night. Fell in love with the place. The Grand Tetons awed me. I have never been to Yellowstone. Maybe in another life I can visit there.

So much beauty in the USA. If only I were younger and thought of seeing this place I call home while I could.

CaféAuLait;8659608 said:

Beautiful-Horse-horses-22410583-1280-800.jpg

Did you try using the "postcard" feature on the menu to post the url? It worked for me...I clicked on your url, then I copied the URL, clicked on the postcard in the menu, and dropped the url in the box, and Voila! There was your horse.....

No, I must have missed that, I've been off the forum for a bit and there and new features I'm not used to. Thank you kindly for your help. :)

Oh, Mertex posted the horse for you? Love it. Thanks for helping Mertex! Great choice Cafe'!

CaféAuLait;8659608 said:

Because there is more than one. But folks can just click on it. Beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing it, hon. :clap2:

I saw a lot of pics in that link. Gorgeous.

Thanks, Mertex figured out how to post one of my favorite horse pics, which would not show for me. :/. I need to get used to all the features. Thanks for the invite to the thread. :)

Thank YOU for coming. I figured looking at pretty things would be something different..along with chat on where we wished we could be, or things we love to look at, or just want to enjoy quiet beauty without it being JUST pics. :)

Now I have a hankering to find horses. Lemme go to my stash at Pinterest and see what I can find for horse lovers!

4d03b7415ea22aeed1438bca566b675d.jpg

Forum List

Back