Exxon Says Trump is Environmentally Irresponsible

When an oil corporation trashes your environmental policies, you know you've hit rock bottom.

Exxon to Trump: Don't ditch Paris climate change deal

LMAO!!! Exxon is owned by the very same banking oligarchs that are pushing the bullshit that oil is a "fossil fuel".....which is a total load of crap. Anyone that believes that oil is the remains of dead dinosaurs and plant life even though oil has been drilled from a mile underneath the surface is beyond an idiot.........it's called "artificial scarcity" and they have used the threat of "global warming/climate change" as a way to try and double dip by attempting to impose a carbon tax....seriously, idiots like you should have been aborted via the broken end of a beer bottle.......

• Banned
This genius just said oil is NOT a fossil fuel. No they're not the remains of dead dinosaurs but fossil fuels, however, were once alive!
They were formed from prehistoric plants and animals that lived hundreds of millions of years ago.

Looks like that beer bottle is shoved right up your fat ass.

This genius just said oil is NOT a fossil fuel. No they're not the remains of dead dinosaurs but fossil fuels, however, were once alive!
They were formed from prehistoric plants and animals that lived hundreds of millions of years ago.

No, it's not a fossil fuel, dumb ass.....you think that dead plant life and dinosaurs existed a mile under the earth's core? You are a fucking MORON.......it's an abiotic fluid naturally produced by the earth's crust. I am not saying that the extraction of it is a healthy thing for the planet and free, self-generating energy has been around since the days of Tesla but educate yourself, asswipe.

• Banned
Although Exxon has mislead the public about climate change.... in 2007 Exxon admitted publicly that climate change poses risks and said it's responsible to begin working on ways to reduce emissions.

Our so called Secretary of State and former CEO of Exxon ducked allegations that Exxon misled the public on climate change. He refused to answer repeated questions during the hearing about whether the company ignored internal research going back to the 1970s on the impact of burning fossil fuels.

We seriously have cave men running this country.

• Banned

No, it's not a fossil fuel, dumb ass.....you think that dead plant life and dinosaurs existed a mile under the earth's core? You are a fucking MORON.......it's an abiotic fluid naturally produced by the earth's crust. I am not saying that the extraction of it is a healthy thing for the planet and free, self-generating energy has been around since the days of Tesla but educate yourself, asswipe.
You're about as bright as a small appliance bulb.
Fossil fuels—coal, petroleum (oil), and natural gas — are concentrated organic compounds found in the Earth’s crust. They are created from the remains of plants and animals that lived millions of years ago in the form of concentrated biomass.

Fossil Fuels - IER

When an oil corporation trashes your environmental policies, you know you've hit rock bottom.

Color me unsurprised that an oil company, that is heavily invested in "green" energy, would make that claim. After all with "green" energy, they get to charge exorbitant energy rates and the costs for them remain the same. The middle class gets raped though.

So its unlimited and replenishes. Is that what your saying??

LMAO!!! Exxon is owned by the very same banking oligarchs that are pushing the bullshit that oil is a "fossil fuel".....which is a total load of crap. Anyone that believes that oil is the remains of dead dinosaurs and plant life even though oil has been drilled from a mile underneath the surface is beyond an idiot.........it's called "artificial scarcity" and they have used the threat of "global warming/climate change" as a way to try and double dip by attempting to impose a carbon tax....seriously, idiots like you should have been aborted via the broken end of a beer bottle.......

Yeah, everyone knows that oil is the remains of ex-football players who had mental issues from banging their heads against hard things constantly. Fucking morons who think it's the remains of dead stuff, what a bunch of fucking losers, can't even make an argument, just always fucking swearing and insulting, clowns.

So its unlimited and replenishes. Is that what your saying??

There are probably mice three miles under the ground producing the stuff....

No, it's not a fossil fuel, dumb ass.....you think that dead plant life and dinosaurs existed a mile under the earth's core?
This is what we're dealing with here, random terms flourished without regard to meaning.

509px-Slice_earth.svg.png

Schematic view of the interior of Earth.
1. continental crust
2. oceanic crust
3. upper mantle
4. lower mantle
5. outer core
6. inner core
A: Mohorovičić discontinuity
B: core–mantle boundary (Gutenberg discontinuity)
C: outer core–inner core boundary

Core–mantle boundary - Wikipedia

Last edited:

You're about as bright as a small appliance bulb.
Fossil fuels—coal, petroleum (oil), and natural gas — are concentrated organic compounds found in the Earth’s crust. They are created from the remains of plants and animals that lived millions of years ago in the form of concentrated biomass.

Fossil Fuels - IER

Total `100 percent bullshiut. Oil is the second most prevalent fluid on the planet just after water. They have never found a fossil deeper than 16,000 feet. The idea that oil was a finite resource was started by the Rockefeller clan in 1892 where they broke down the elements of oil and found that it had the same components as plant life thus it most be fossils that magically dissolved into a liquid. This theory may have even seemed plausible back when oil wells were drilled into fossil layers of the earth's crust...back in 1882. So let's fast forward to today...great amounts of oil are found deeper that are below the level of any fossils. How could it exist in rock formations far below what any fossil has ever been found? Russia has taken oil out of the ground by drilling down more than two miles????

Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1996 21:16:04 -0400 From: Col. L. Fletcher Prouty To: [email protected] Subject: RE: Reynolds letter
This response is for Daniel E. Reynolds, 29 July 1996 on the subject of "Oil - A renewable and abiotic Fuel?"
Dan, your use of the word "abiotic" is good. As a non-fossil fuel, petroleum has no living antecedent. It contains chemical elements found in living matter; but it is not "formerly living matter." There has not been enough true "formerly living matter"through all of creation to account for the volume of petroleumthat has been consumed to date.
My background in this subject goes back to 1943. I was the pilot who flew a U.S. Geological Survey Team from Casablanca to Dhahran, Saudi Arabia. We met the Cal. Standard Oil team holding down that lease. Then we went back to Cairo to meet President Roosevelt during the Nov. 1943 "Cairo Conference" with Churchill and Chiang Kai Shek. FDR ordered the immediate construction of an oil refinery there for WW II use. This led to ARAMCO.
During the "Energy Crisis" of the 1970's I was detailed to represent the U.S. Railroad industry as a member of the "Federal Staff Energy Seminar" program started by the Center for Strategic and International Studies, sponsored by Georgetown University. That began in Jan 1974 and continued for four years. It was designed to discuss "the working of the United States national energy system, and new horizons of energy research." Among the regular attendees were such men as Henry Kissinger and James Schlesinger...most valuable meetings.
During one meeting we took a "Buffet Break" and I was seated with Arthur Kantrowitz of the AVCO Company..."Kantrowitz Labs" nearBoston. At the table with us were four young geologists busily talking about Petroleum. At one point one of them made reference to "Petroleum as organic matter, and a fossil fuel." Right out of the Rockefeller bible.
Kantrowitz turned to the geologist beside him and asked, "Do you really believe that petroleum is a fossil fuel?" The man said,"Certainly" and all four of them joined in. Kantrowitz listened quietly and then said, "The deepest fossil ever found has been at about 16,000 feet below sea level; yet we are getting oil from wells drilled to 30,000 and more. How could fossil fuel get down there? If it was once living matter, it had to be on the surface. If it did turn into petroleum, at or near the surface,how could it ever get to such depths? What is heavier Oil or Water?" Water: so it would go down, not oil. Oil would be on top, if it were "organic" and "lighter."
"Oil is neither."
They all agreed water was heavier, and therefore if there was some crack or other open area for this "Organic matter" to go deep into the magma of Earth, water would have to go first and oil would be left nearer the surface. This is reasonable. Even if we do agree that "magma" is a "crude mixture of minerals or organic matters, in a thin pasty state" this does not make it petroleum, and if it were petroleum it would have stayed near the surface as heavier items, i.e. water seeped below.
My D. Van Nostrand "Scientific Encyclopedia" says "Magma is the term for molten material. A natural, complex, liquid, high temperature, silicate solution ancestral to all igneous rocks,both intrusive and effusive. The origin of Magma is not known." My "Oxford English Dictionary" does not even have the word "Magma."
Some years ago I wrote two or three pages that appeared in theMcGraw Hill Yearbook of Science and Technology, i.e. "Railroad Engineering." Even that source is a bit uncertain about the"origin of petroleum" to wit:
"Less than 1% of the organic matter that originates in or is transported to the marine environment is eventually incorporated into ocean sediment," and
"Most petroleum is formed during catagenesis (undefined anywhere). If sufficient organic matter is present oceanic sediments that undergo this process are potential petroleum sources. Deeply buried marine organic matter yields mainly oil, whereas land plant material yields mainly gas." (Their idea of "deeply buried" is the "out.")
All this leaves us no where. I still go with Kantrowitz. Since oil is lighter than water, everywhere on Earth, there is no way that petroleum could be an organic, fossil fuel that is created on or near the surface, and penetrate Earth ahead of water. Oil must originate far below and gradually work its way up into well-depth areas accessable to surface drilling. It comes from far below. Therefore, petroleum is not a "Fossil" fuel with a surface or near surface origin.
It was made to be thought a "Fossil" fuel by the Nineteenth oil producers to create the concept that it was of limited supply and therefore extremely valuable. This fits with the "Depletion"allowance philosophical scam.
During one of our C.S.I.S. "International Nights" (1978) the Common Market Energy boss, M. Montibrial of France, told us that while petroleum was being marketed then for $20.00 per barrel or more, it cost no more than 25 cents per barrel at the well-head. There is our petroleum problem! We were paying more than $1.50-$1.60 per gallon, one 42nd of a barrel, at that time. Interested folks need to learn more about the Chartered Institute of Transport, and not waste their time with OPEC, the "Cover" story.
Those who pumped the Pennsylvania wells "dry" during the late eighteen hundreds saved what they had for those better days.
L. Fletcher Prouty

Russians & NASA Discredit ‘Fossil Fuel’ Theory: Demise of Junk CO2 Science

Yeah, everyone knows that oil is the remains of ex-football players who had mental issues from banging their heads against hard things constantly. Fucking morons who think it's the remains of dead stuff, what a bunch of fucking losers, can't even make an argument, just always fucking swearing and insulting, clowns.

Yeah, everyone knows that oil is dead dinosaurs and dead plant life because that is what my beloved "gubermint" told me!!!! Seriously, dude......do you ever do any reading on your own or do you simply catch your information from snippets of the lamestream media? BTW, I would love for this county and the world to get away from taking this fluid out of the ground and then the process of refining because this is one of the biggest tools that has been used to enslave humanity....but let's at least try and get the truth about it's origins. These robber barons have been lying to us for centuries.

Yeah, everyone knows that oil is dead dinosaurs and dead plant life because that is what my beloved "gubermint" told me!!!! Seriously, dude......do you ever do any reading on your own or do you simply catch your information from snippets of the lamestream media? BTW, I would love for this county and the world to get away from taking this fluid out of the ground and then the process of refining because this is one of the biggest tools that has been used to enslave humanity....but let's at least try and get the truth about it's origins. These robber barons have been lying to us for centuries.

Like I said, it's just mice 3 miles underground making the stuff out of jellybeans and crack cocaine. I'm right with you dude, totally on your side of the whacko conspiracy.

Like I said, it's just mice 3 miles underground making the stuff out of jellybeans and crack cocaine. I'm right with you dude, totally on your side of the whacko conspiracy.

Come at me a like a man instead of acting like a pussy if you want to debate or discuss something...your lame ass responses doesn't score you any points with anyone other than the equally lame, flaming douches that attempt and fail to discuss things with me. I had a higher opinion of you than that.

None of those countries met their Kyoto goals but we are to believe they Will meet these even more ambitious ones. Rube on..........

No doubt. When Exxon tells you to live up to the Paris climate change deal you know something is terribly wrong.

This may well turn out to be the battle of the most soulless humans against each other. Exxon tells drumpf he's too dirty re the environment? Pigs everywhere have taken to the skies.

Your ignorance knows no bounds. No wonder no one hires Americans. The Earth is 6000 years old, and oil is not a fossil fuel.

Your ignorance knows no bounds. No wonder no one hires Americans. The Earth is 6000 years old, and oil is not a fossil fuel.

You're wrong, the Earth is only 23 days old, jeez, you're ignuruns nose no bownds.

Forum List

Back