Extraordinary Trump Talking Points that will not be heard tonight

Hugo Stiglitz

Jun 14, 2016
Here's a few off the top of my head:

Vaccines cause autism in children, something needs to be done

Global warming was a conspiracy created by the Chinese

Women should be punished for abortions

I'm going to bring back a lot worse than water boarding

Obama wasn't born in America, where's his birth certificate?

We should take out the family members of terrorists

What else?

He's going to send the Justice Department after Black Lives Matter. Just because.

He's going to loosen the libel laws so that he can sue anyone who criticizes him.

He's going to find something to convict Clinton of. Again, just because.

That is, he's a fascist. Like his followers.

"I think eminent domain is wonderful... nobody knows this better than I do, because I built a lot of buildings in Manhattan, and you'll have 12 sites and you'll get 11 and you'll have the one holdout and you end up building around them and everything else, okay? So, I know it better than anybody. I think eminent domain for massive projects, for instance, you're going to create thousands of jobs, and you have somebody that's in the way... If you have a factory where you have thousands of jobs, and you need eminent domain, it's called economic development."
-- Herr Drumpf

4 minute mark

I'm hoping he makes fun of a handicapped person again!

Trump handicap.gif
!

That he landed under sniper fire...yeah you won't hear that whopper lie from Trump only from Hillary. You lib hacks go ask her why she told that whopper lie okay.

What else?

That Cruz's father was in on killing JFK.

Trump: I'm part native American...oh wait no that's Warren's LIE! Ahahahaha you dumb as libs starting a who lies the most thread you people are going to take a beating :laugh:

That he landed under sniper fire...yeah you won't hear that whopper lie from Trump only from Hillary. You lib hacks go ask her why she told that whopper lie okay.

So you have to back 20 years to find an event she lied about...

Trump has been a constant liar... The factcheckers have a field day...

Are in insane, the FBI director spent 15 minutes detailing her many recent lies. I'd probably have to go back 20 years to find an example of her telling the truth fool.

What else?
All of which are correct. Next

Are in insane, the FBI director spent 15 minutes detailing her many recent lies. I'd probably have to go back 20 years to find an example of her telling the truth fool.

By every proper fact checker Trump has consistently lied more than Hillary by a huge margin...

I find it amazing that the RW get all pissy about a few classified emails when 70% of emails are over classified...

But what is really amazing is the GOP last pick for President invaded the wrong country, cost trillions and thousands of lives....

The issue with Trump is you can't keep up with all his lies and grossly incompetent statements.

By every proper fact checker Trump has consistently lied more than Hillary by a huge margin...

I find it amazing that the RW get all pissy about a few classified emails when 70% of emails are over classified...

But what is really amazing is the GOP last pick for President invaded the wrong country, cost trillions and thousands of lives....

The issue with Trump is you can't keep up with all his lies and grossly incompetent statements.

Ahahaha get this guy ^^^ trying to make a case that Hillary tells the truth :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Forum List

Back