Explosive video: MOAB footage released

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Footage of the Mother of All Bombs (MOAB) being dropped in Afghanistan has been released.

The blast ended up killing 36 ISIS militants according to the Afghan defense ministry.

Explosive Video: MOAB Footage Released

CLICK THIS TO WATCH VIDEO
36 Isis militants killed in US 'mother of all bombs' attack, Afghan ministry says

upload_2017-4-14_9-25-41.png

----------------------------------------
The video on the Guardian isn't the same one infowars had up, for whatever reasons infowars ended up deleting the video they had up.
Dam, that was one hell of an explosion is all I can say.

Attachments

• upload_2017-4-14_9-26-9.png
    upload_2017-4-14_9-26-9.png
    81.7 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
  • Banned
From your link-
File not found or deleted!

Footage of the Mother of All Bombs (MOAB) being dropped in Afghanistan has been released.

The blast ended up killing 36 ISIS militants according to the Afghan defense ministry.

Hmmmm I wonder why that happened............ well I got this one thanks for letting me know

upload_2017-4-14_9-24-47.png

36 Isis militants killed in US 'mother of all bombs' attack, Afghan ministry says

• Banned
From your link-

the video I had via infowars is way different than the new one I just posted.... but close enough.

There are several floating around claiming to be it but proven not to be. May be what happened.
From your link-

the video I had via infowars is way different than the new one I just posted.... but close enough.

“The earth felt like a boat in a storm,” Shahzadah said. “I thought my house was being bombed. Last year a drone strike targeted a house next to mine, but this time it felt like the heavens were falling."

The bomb was dropped in the mountains close to Moman village in an area called Asadkhel. About 1.5 miles away, in Shaddle Bazar where Shahzadah lives, the impact was palpable.

“My ears were deaf for a while. My windows and doors are broken. There are cracks in the walls,” he said.

From Bilal Sarwary's twitter feed, "I visited Achin in 2016. Caves were dug by villagers who extracted soap stones. ISIS then took over those mines almost 200 meters & turned it into a series of tunnels. Tonight's mother bomb was dropped less less than a KM from this area."

C9UIXMMXUAI5S-l.jpg

Forum List

Back