Expected Iranian nuclear deal worse than Israel feared - Netanyahu

This is a very dangerous deal, Iran, the world’s leading state sponsor of terrorism with a nuclear weapon.

Obama has completely caved in to Iran's demands!

Obama is totally naive or a traitor, it's one or the other.

Mar 29, 2015

UPDATE 2-Expected Iranian nuclear deal worse than Israel feared - Netanyahu Reuters

How does Netanyahoo know what is in the deal?

He isn't part of the process so he is just grandstanding for attention.

I would take the President's word over that of a foreign leader with a war agenda.

Well Obama has attacked two Allies over it and a defector has said we went in on Irans side as chief salesman. Sounds real good where do we sign

skye none of it matters. I have already told you, I will protect you from any evil in this world!

This is a very dangerous deal, Iran, the world’s leading state sponsor of terrorism with a nuclear weapon.

Mar 29, 2015

UPDATE 2-Expected Iranian nuclear deal worse than Israel feared - Netanyahu Reuters

I would take the President's word over that of a foreign leader with a war agenda.

There are several loopholes two of them being the number of centrifuges, and any potential capacity Iran is given to pursue research and development, any inspection and verification regime must allow for short notice access to suspect locations, and Iran is not allowing this either....the negotiations cannot ignore Iran’s destabilizing role in the region.......and the list goes on and on.

This is a terrible, half baked deal by Hussein Obama and his Administration!

Mar 29, 2015

Probably spying on the US and then misreporting. Right wingers do that.

Mar 29, 2015

There are several loopholes two of them being the number of centrifuges, and any potential capacity Iran is given to pursue research and development, any inspection and verification regime must allow for short notice access to suspect locations, and Iran is not allowing this either....the negotiations cannot ignore Iran’s destabilizing role in the region.......and the list goes on and on.

The USA is only one of 6 nations and the EU negotiating this deal with Iran.

These partisan attacks on Obama are disingenuous.

on the US and then misreporting. Right wingers do that.

It's far more likely that Israel spent 94% of its time spying on Iran, and only 6% on the U.S.

Mar 29, 2015

urged Iran Friday to make "new efforts" to clinch the long-sought deal,

Mar 29, 2015

You seem to be underestimating the power and influence Hussein Obama has over the other 5 countries.

Kerry and Obama are leading the negotiations and only France has made any objections, no doubt they will fold if the US puts sufficient pressure on them.

Let's be realistic here, Obama started this fantasy about trying to engage with Iran as a legimitate world power you can deal with, even as the Supreme Leader and his followers were chanting "Death To America"

The whole balance of world power will be changed with disastrous consequences if the most dangerous enemy of the West gets the bomb.

B. Hussein, the muslim, trusts them....what could possibly go wrong?
irannukes-500x323.jpg

Mar 29, 2015

Mar 29, 2015

You seem to be underestimating the power and influence Hussein Obama has over the other 5 countries.

Kerry and Obama are leading the negotiations and only France has made any objections, no doubt they will fold if the US puts sufficient pressure on them.

Let's be realistic here, Obama started this fantasy about trying to engage with Iran as a legimitate world power you can deal with, even as the Supreme Leader and his followers were chanting "Death To America"

The whole balance of world power will be changed with disastrous consequences if the most dangerous enemy of the West gets the bomb.

Iran already has the capability to build a nuclear bomb. I have little doubt that it has already done so. The only thing it hasn't done is to test it out.

That is the reality of the situation we face today.

What the 6 nations are negotiating for is for Iran to step back from the nuclear brink.

And yes, it is disingenuous to claim that Obama has power over China and Russia.

The reality is that is in the best interests of all of these nations not to have a nuclear armed Iran facing off against a nuclear armed Israel in the middle east.

When you get two hot headed and judgmentally impaired leaders in those nation we could end up with a nuclear war on our hands.

Yes, Netanyahoo qualifies as did Ahmadinajad as judgmentally impaired hot heads.

So these talks are about doing what is necessary for the safety of the entire world.

I am absolutely 100% behind Obama and those other nations in trying to make this a reality.

I am most certainly not going to swallow the disinformation spewed by someone who obviously hates both Obama and America.

Mar 29, 2015

Mar 29, 2015

Iran already has the capability to build a nuclear bomb. I have little doubt that it has already done so. The only thing it hasn't done is to test it out.

What the 6 nations are negotiating for is for Iran to step back from the nuclear brink.

And yes, it is disingenuous to claim that Obama has power over China and Russia.

The reality is that is in the best interests of all of these nations not to have a nuclear armed Iran facing off against a nuclear armed Israel in the middle east.

When you get two hot headed and judgmentally impaired leaders in those nation we could end up with a nuclear war on our hands.

Yes, Netanyahoo qualifies as did Ahmadinajad as judgmentally impaired hot heads.

So these talks are about doing what is necessary for the safety of the entire world.

I am absolutely 100% behind Obama and those other nations in trying to make this a reality.

I am most certainly not going to swallow the disinformation spewed by someone who obviously hates both Obama and America.
I did not know Netanyahu hated America. How do you know? If it is what you state as a fact then maybe when he was raised in the Philadelphia (USA) area did he have a bad experience with Jew hater left wingers and now he reciprocates?
As of hating Hussein Obama…. well, I am not sure about that in the light of every action has a reaction or if it sounds better cause and effect.

I did not know Netanyahu hated America. How do you know? If it is what you state as a fact then maybe when he was raised in the Philadelphia (USA) area did he have a bad experience with Jew hater left wingers and now he reciprocates?
As of hating Hussein Obama…. well, I am not sure about that in the light of every action has a reaction or if it sounds better cause and effect.

Of he cared about America he wouldn't be trying to derail these peace talks.

Mar 29, 2015

He knows a Hell of a lot more than anything Obama/Kerry will let the American people know.

Mar 29, 2015

Iran sponsors terrorism? Is even the world´s leading state sponsor of terrorism?
I don´t believe that. All those Al-Qaeda and ISIS terrorists were not made by Iran.

Mar 29, 2015

Iran sponsors terrorism? Is even the world´s leading state sponsor of terrorism?
I don´t believe that. All those Al-Qaeda and ISIS terrorists were not made by Iran.

Did the Little Boy feel that he might have missed something so he stayed up until the wee hours of the morning to post?

http://www.clarionproject.org/sites/default/files/Iranian-Support-For-Terrorism.pdf

Forum List

Back