EXCLUSIVE VIDEO=> Portland City Council Members Censure “Evil” DONALD TRUMP For “Poisonous Speech”

And if the people of Portland do not argee with this resolution than they will send the council members packing.
Portland is a tiny cancerous spot in the large, beautiful state of Oregon.
The rest of Oregon could care less if Portland blows up. The daesh would be doing the world a favor.

You're a wonderful ambassador of your faith. lol
My faith requires me to stand against evil, so thank you. I think so too.

The City of Portland is evil?
I was referencing the daesh, and all the scum who embrace them.

Nice recovery. :lol:

How dare Portland's City Council not shower Trump is praise! Those pricks! :mad:
Its inappropriate to pass that resolution in the name of the People of Portland, especially during the presidential campaigning.

And if the people of Portland do not argee with this resolution than they will send the council members packing.
The rest of Oregon could care less if Portland blows up. The daesh would be doing the world a favor.

You do realize you're talking about hundreds of thousands of Americans, right?
she likely considers them traitors since they disagree withe her

How dare Portland's City Council not shower Trump is praise! Those pricks! :mad:
Its inappropriate to pass that resolution in the name of the People of Portland, especially during the presidential campaigning.

You do realize you're talking about hundreds of thousands of Americans, right?
she likely considers them traitors since they disagree withe her

That's what I find so disturbing. That the fringe right is so far down the batshit rabbit hole that the value of your very LIFE is wholy dependant on your unquestioning obedience to what they believe.

If not, your slaughter is a 'favor'. Its like reading the ISIS monthly magazine.

Last edited:
More nonsense.

The ignorance, hate, and bigotry expressed by Trump is worthy of condemnation by elected officials, who are at liberty to do so in the context of government speech.

you mean Barry talking about Israel, Christians or true Conservatives?

Leave to the liberal to put down an American citizen and invite in all the foreigners be they terrorist or not. I'm just glad I don't live under that commie rule

Forum List

Back