EXCLUSIVE: Jerry Nadler’s Son Works For Firm Suing Trump, Which Presents Conflict of Interest

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
But it doesn't matter that would only apply if he was a Republican!
Does ”Fat Jerry” understand the “emoluments clause” affects congressmen, too?

What Jerry! “Sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander!”

I think Trump should remind Fat Jerry and the rest of congress that’s bent on investigating his payoff to his mistress(Spermy and Karen McDougal) that if his payments were “campaign contributions”, then what were congress’s payments for seual harassment? Did the congressmen put this ‘contribution” as an campaign expense, too?

At least Trump used HIS own money. Congressmen used taxpayer money.

The swine!

Democrat congressman Jerry Nadler, leading the investigative charge against President Donald Trump, has a son whose firm is trying to get access to Trump documents for their clients in numerous lawsuits against President Trump.

“Congressman Jerry Nadler has a big conflict,” our source tells Big League Politics in Washington, D.C.

“His son (Michael Nadler) got a job with Gibson Dunn & Crutcher LLP in 2018. That’s convenient because Jerry Nadler and the Democrats just won control of the House in 2018. Gibson Dunn & Crutcher hire Jerry’s son and Gibson Dunn & Crutcher are the main Nemesis against Trump and the Trump Administration on numerous lawsuits. Now the Nadler family will gain access to thousands of Trump documents via Jerry’s subpoenas!,” our insider stated.

Gibson Dunn represented CNN’s Jim Acosta in his lawsuit against the Trump White House after President Trump revoked Jim Acosta’s press credentials for creating a disturbance in a press briefing and making physical contact with a female White House intern. In December Gibson Dunn announced that it was representing the Center for Reproductive Rights in its lawsuit against the Trump State Department concerning abortion language in Trump administration human rights reports. Gibson Dunn’s global co-chairman Ted Boutros sued President Trump in a bid to protect the DACA Dreamer program.

(Excerpt) Read more at bigleaguepolitics.com ..

Yet they gave more money to Republicans in 2018. They have over 3000 attorneys.

Are you anti-Semitic, because the Nadlers are Jews, Shame on you!!

NO Nadler is a DeathRAT LIBERAL....HE should change to a hateful Muslim terrorist like you are

NO Nadler is a DeathRAT LIBERAL....HE should change to a hateful Muslim terrorist like you are

You are anti Semitic, Shame on you. Soon Trump will make laws concerning anti Semitism.

Now if that isn’t calling the kettle black I don’t know what is! Lol

You are anti Semitic, Shame on you. Soon Trump will make laws concerning anti Semitism.

And you are a mudkim terrorist that danced in the street after 9/11!

That goes for you too. I see the way you talk about RBG and others.

And you are a mudkim terrorist that danced in the street after 9/11!

I have never been to Israel. But hey Bibi said it was good , good for Israel and boy did it ever turn out to be true.

Lol, show me where I have spoken of RBG.

I'm sure I can find it. Either way your are right winger and speak neg about liberals, esp Democrats, which have the most Jewish members.

No, you can’t. Thus why you didn’t. You make up stuff, Penelope. We all know it.
By the way, it wouldn’t take me 2 seconds to find your anti-Semitic remarks-

June, 21, 2018
we send 3.8 billion last I checked to Irsrael.
Israel has lots of rich American and Russian Jews to send them money.
The orthodox jews in NY are the baby boom and collect mega welfare, since the men have to study the torah all day.

If you are one of the dumb Christians who weep at their disgusting commercials then send and waste your money.

Oh, and are you claiming there are no Jewish conservatives?

I'm sure I can find it. Either way your are right winger and speak neg about liberals, esp Democrats, which have the most Jewish members.

Last edited:
Nadler is pandering to the mouth breather knuttjobs who can't accept that Trump is their President.
Normal human beings are going to tune-out the "investigation" charade.

Great satire, or stupidity, depending on how you look at it. Criticism of partisan antics by Jerry Nadler are not criticism or bias against Judaism in any way.

And I didn't realize you were a great supporter of Jews...have you condemned the anti Semetic comments of Ilhan Omar yet? Have you called for Pelosi to remove her from her House Foreign Affairs assignment yet? I'll be waiting for that.

Forum List

Back