Excercise for People Over 40

Discussion in 'Humor' started by WillowTree, Jun 3, 2009.

1. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,770
    EXERCISE FOR PEOPLE OVER 40

Begin by standing on a comfortable surface, where you have plenty of room at each side with a 5-lb potato bag in each hand, extend your arms straight out from your sides and hold them there as long as you can.

Try to reach a full minute, and then relax.

Each day you'll find that you can hold this position for just a bit longer.

After a couple of weeks, move up to 10-lb potato bags.

Then try 50-lb potato bags and then eventually try to get to where you can lift a 100-lb potato bag in each hand and hold your arms straight for more than a full minute. (I'm at this level.)

After you feel confident at that level, put a potato in each bag.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Big Black Dog

Big Black Dog Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,749
    I had a Belgium colt once. Beginning on the day he was born I started picking him up with the idea that if I did it every day when he was full grown and weighed over 2000 pounds I would still be able to pick him up. On day 17 my nuts dropped down to my knees. This experiment didn't work out so well...:eusa_liar:

3. AllieBaba

AllieBaba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,650
    Lol!

I didn't know this was a humor thread until I came in..I was going to pop in and say you want to stay "fit" after 40...buy a horse. You don't have to ride it, you will never have a chance to. But you'll spend a lot of time and calories dealing with it....and a lot of money that would otherwise be spent on food, no doubt. Which means you'll work even harder...the weight comes right off.

4. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,770

I know,, my sister has three horses,, she works her butt off keeping them clean! and fed and watered and exercised. somewhere around here I have a picture of her baby who was born about 2 years ago now.. he was so beautiful.