• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Ebola and other third world diseases?

• Russia and China?

• Global Warming/Climate Change or whatever you call it today?

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • The Debt/welfare state growing and growing?

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • The Tea Party?

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
The American people are the biggest threat to the country.

Spoken like a true Republican
I wouldn't associate with those dipshits even if you paid me.

The reasoning behind my post was to say the American are so damned stupid that they're the biggest threat to the country. They repeatedly vote for the same corrupt assholes election after election. They continue to shop at stores that are paying off our politicians. They completely disregard their own health and then bitch about the cost of healthcare. Ect. Ect.

Everything that's wrong with this country starts with the people in it. Not the politicians or the corporations.

“What is the biggest threat to the US?”

The ignorance, fear, and hate exhibited by you and most others on the right.

The ignorance of the Constitution and its case law – or the willful ignorance and contempt for the same, as well as the ignorance and contempt most conservatives have for other peoples, nations, and cultures.

The unwarranted fear of change, diversity, and dissent common to most on the reactionary right.

And the hate common to most on the right, the consequence of their ignorance and fear.

We as a Nation have the ability to meet any challenge or threat which might manifest, but we can't successfully address the challenges and threats we may face with ignorant, fearful conservatives undermining our efforts.

The proof of this ignorance, fear, and hate exhibited by you and most others on the right can be found in this very forum daily.

BTW: love that sig statement.

anyhow, just my $0.02 worth here but I see that the whole "right" vs "left" fiasco is completely bogus. There is this HUGE ugly monster with two heads, one has the appearance of a Donkey & the other an Elephant, but its the same monster!

The American people are the biggest threat to the country.

Spoken like a true Republican
I wouldn't associate with those dipshits even if you paid me.

The reasoning behind my post was to say the American are so damned stupid that they're the biggest threat to the country. They repeatedly vote for the same corrupt assholes election after election. They continue to shop at stores that are paying off our politicians. They completely disregard their own health and then bitch about the cost of healthcare. Ect. Ect.

Everything that's wrong with this country starts with the people in it. Not the politicians or the corporations.
Very well said. The very fact republicans stil get elected is more than sufficient proof Americans are stupid.

Forum List

Back