Ex-Trump atty Ty Cobb calls Robert Mueller 'an American HERO,' says probe not a 'WITCH HUNT'

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Ex-Trump attorney calls Robert Mueller 'an American hero,' says probe not a 'witch hunt'

WASHINGTON – Former White House attorney Ty Cobb defended special counsel Robert Mueller on Tuesday, calling him an "American hero" and disputing President Donald Trump's characterization of Mueller's investigation as a "witch hunt."

"I've known him for 30 years as a prosecutor and a friend and I think the world of Bob Mueller," Cobb told ABC News in a podcast interview. "He is a very deliberate guy, but he's also a class act and a very justice-oriented person."

Cobb – who left the White House legal team at the end of May 2018 – said he did not agree with the highly critical statements Trump and his attorney Rudy Giuliani have made about Mueller's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election.

He conceded that Trump and Giuliani have been effective in ratcheting up "the public's concerns about the investigation and its legitimacy" but he said, "It's not my view that it's a witch hunt."

"I object to that approach, but it's his choice," Cobb said of president's criticisms of Mueller's work.

Former Trump lawyer calls Mueller an 'American hero'

:113: But Ty, the approach is the DOPer great Douche way.

Last edited:
Robert Mueller has been an integral part of the coup which so far has failed to illegally remove Trump from office.
Former White House lawyer Ty Cobb calls Mueller an 'American hero' and 'class act'
Is that what this lawyer finds "heroic" about Robert Mueller and the cabal that is sustaining him?
That is utterly repugnant!

As far as the probe not being a witch hunt, it is nearly at an end and what has Mueller turned up about collusion with
Russia? Absolutely nothing!
But he has snagged a couple of minor Trump associated figures on unrelated charges and now Congress is taking over
and they will crank up a series of worthless hearings designed to feed the left wing media with a steady daily diet of
smears, rumors and denunciations that they can send out to their blood thirsty audience.

Of course those same hearings will motivate the public that already is tired of the lawless plot to drive away a legally elected president, but no plan is perfect.

Sebastien Cabot (or Burl Ives) look alike Ty Cobb has added his questionable two cents worth. Let's see how many people he has swayed.

A load of horse shit if you ask me.

Hope they keep up the investigations for all of 2019. 2020 is around the corner and the voters are watching the Dems in the House make complete fools of themselves.

Go Dems.

Robert Mueller has been an integral part of the coup which so far has failed to illegally remove Trump from office.
Former White House lawyer Ty Cobb calls Mueller an 'American hero' and 'class act'
Is that what this lawyer finds "heroic" about Robert Mueller and the cabal that is sustaining him?
That is utterly repugnant!

As far as the probe not being a witch hunt, it is nearly at an end and what has Mueller turned up about collusion with
Russia? Absolutely nothing!
But he has snagged a couple of minor Trump associated figures on unrelated charges and now Congress is taking over
and they will crank up a series of worthless hearings designed to feed the left wing media with a steady daily diet of
smears, rumors and denunciations that they can send out to their blood thirsty audience.

Of course those same hearings will motivate the public that already is tired of the lawless plot to drive away a legally elected president, but no plan is perfect.

Sebastien Cabot (or Burl Ives) look alike Ty Cobb has added his questionable two cents worth. Let's see how many people he has swayed.
How does it feel to be in the minority?
aklqkftcnck21.jpg

Forum List

Back