ex-Obama White House stenographer Mike McCormick becomes 2ND Whistleblower—Says Vice President Biden knew every single thing Hunter was doing overseas

These Moon Bats are absolutely amazing.

They are so full of shit that they don't want to admit that Hunter is corrupt as hell and that The Big Guy was part of the corruption.

bidens kid is a lowlife....his dad is VP and pres and he lets himself get photographed doing crack and with hookers.....joe should have smacked him upside the head in public....
His son was a grown man. Look, we had a true thug and lowlife as president number 45. This scum made up a story about Hunter Biden in Ukraine, and the right wing media cut 30 seconds out of an hour long panel discussion to push trumps lie. And we are here now debating Hunter Biden because of it.

These Moon Bats are absolutely amazing.

They are so full of shit that they don't want to admit that Hunter is corrupt as hell and that The Big Guy was part of the corruption.
This is the same shit republicans tried with Hillary Clinton. This was investigated by the senate when republicans were in charge and nothing was found. Republicans and the right wing media will continue creating stories like this until the 2024 election is over. Because the republican candidate for president, whoever it is won't have a plan and if the nominee is trump, he's going to be put in a hurt locker because of what he did on 1-6-2021. Because the only reason he's running is to try protecting himself from what normal people would be getting from the justice system for the things he has done.

His son was a grown man. Look, we had a true thug and lowlife as president number 45. This scum made up a story about Hunter Biden in Ukraine, and the right wing media cut 30 seconds out of an hour long panel discussion to push trumps lie. And we are here now debating Hunter Biden because of it.
doesnt take away what i said about hunter....

I'm not the one lying to myself.

Ok.
Is the laptop Hunter Bidens?

You can't attack the post, you attack the poster. Your concession and surrender is noted and appreciated.

Your posts are delusional leftist nonsense. Fantasy land. I point out facts like your leader is a racist who wears blackface.

A grown man taking rides on AF2, in order to meet and greet the CCP toadies who were feeding him and "The Big Guy" millions in graft.

Trump isn't the subject, Rochester.

Forum List

Back