Ex-Marine Scott Ritter: Iran NOT Capable of Making Nuclear Weapons

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
New president, same nonsense

Scott Ritter is the courageous ex-Marine captain and UN weapons inspector who reported the truth about Iraq...they had no weapons of mass destruction.

Following his Iraq fraud, Bush and Cheney made wild claims about Iran during his presidency.

Now the Obama administration is picking up the claim that Iran is just "one year" away from developing a successful nuclear weapon.

The CIA has stated that Iran is TEN years away which Ritter points out can be said about ANY country on earth.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XctgkYj5aVk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XctgkYj5aVk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Last edited:
ah, Iran would be a good place for him
he likes pre-teen girls

I'm not saying whether this guy is right or wrong on the Iran issue; however I didn't even know never being charged is a sign of being guilty now?

You dumb ass, you have scott ritter in your title of this thread...so that is the topic!

Ritter was arrested in June 2001,[29][30] but never charged, in police stings in which officers posed as under-aged girls to arrange meetings. Ritter claimed the anonymous leaks of sealed court records of these arrests, which gave rise to these news stories, were a politically motivated effort to distract attention from his revelations about Iraq

Scott Ritter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As hard as I looked, I found nothing indicating he was ever charged with a crime or took a plea bargain.

Ritter was arrested in June 2001,[29][30] but never charged, in police stings in which officers posed as under-aged girls to arrange meetings. Ritter claimed the anonymous leaks of sealed court records of these arrests, which gave rise to these news stories, were a politically motivated effort to distract attention from his revelations about Iraq

Scott Ritter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As hard as I looked, I found nothing indicating he was ever charged with a crime or took a plea bargain.
LOL records being sealed, how would you?
that was part of his deal

That’s because it’s a sealed record but here is something I found:
http://www.erichufschmid.net/TFC/Ritter_TimesUnionArticles.html

A weapons inspector... might know some things. Heard him speak on the radio, sounds like a sharp guy - though this court case thing sounds weird, that he would keep trying to meet people through chatrooms despite what seemed like repeated meetings with the law... assuming these stories are 100% true, of course.

A weapons inspector... might know some things. Heard him speak on the radio, sounds like a sharp guy - though this court case thing sounds weird, that he would keep trying to meet people through chatrooms despite what seemed like repeated meetings with the law... assuming these stories are 100% true, of course.
you might want to look at this first ;)

Scott Ritter

Forum List

Back