Ex-Marine Scott Ritter: Iran NOT Capable of Making Nuclear Weapons

Every marine I ever met tells me that there is no such thing as an ex-marine.

Also, if you can't credibly attack the argument, attack the man. Works on most dummies.

Ritter was arrested in June 2001,[29][30] but never charged, in police stings in which officers posed as under-aged girls to arrange meetings. Ritter claimed the anonymous leaks of sealed court records of these arrests, which gave rise to these news stories, were a politically motivated effort to distract attention from his revelations about Iraq

Scott Ritter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As hard as I looked, I found nothing indicating he was ever charged with a crime or took a plea bargain.

It's there: Scott Ritter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ritter was arrested in June 2001,[29][30] but never charged, in police stings in which officers posed as under-aged girls to arrange meetings. Ritter claimed the anonymous leaks of sealed court records of these arrests, which gave rise to these news stories, were a politically motivated effort to distract attention from his revelations about Iraq.[31][29][30]

I can just see it now. Chris Hansen telling Ritter what a dirtbag he is after a fat old cop posing as a 14-year-old girl online convinces Ritter to meet her at a hotel. I suppose they think entrapment is okay when they're catching rats.

Jillian is correct that even if he is a "predator" he can still be correct about weapons of mass destruction.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back