Ex BLM activist warns others that the movement has been taken over by Soros and Clintons Nov. 4th...

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Ex-BLM activist warns others that the movement has been taken over by Soros & Clintons - Nov 4th warning.(youtu.be)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well think what you want never hurts to keep this NOV 4th up front in your thoughts since we never know when they're going to strike again.

upload_2017-10-21_9-26-31.png

Antifa Plans Mass Violence On November 4th

Lmao! Not another one of your silly warnings of something epic going to happen just weeks away.

This time the prediction is correct I bet...not like every other fucking time you did this. You traffic in fears that never happen

the soros thing CONFUSES me-------I know that hellcat likes to
thrust herself into POSITION----but what is the motivation of soros?

• Banned
Here's a cop making the claim about Nov. 4th

Divide and conquer.
That man is correct. There was no such thing as BLM until Soros came up with it. He pumps money into Acorn who in turn pays black people to go out and burn down some shit. Acorn stole some of the money and the protesters didn't get paid. So they started #cutthecheck and refused to create any more havoc until they got their money. Too funny.

BLM is 100% a white guy in Brussels. Kneel to whitey and he'll throw you some change......

Last edited:
  • Banned

To control people, to have power. this is what get globalist off. You have to follow the information provided.

You have to remember people in power do not think like the average person does. And just because you or I or your neighbor might not get off on dictating to a population/ people doesn't mean those who have the power to do so aren't like that.

They are all of them are. If those in power in high places didn't enjoy it they would take the position to control people.

• Banned

Other countries are beginning to see what this man's plan has been they are waking up and getting out of Brexit etc.

They are trying to make a ONE WORLD ORDER a GLOBALIST NEW WORLD ORDER that is what this is all about.

One leader , One religion, one world politics, one world control....

• Banned
Lmao! Not another one of your silly warnings of something epic going to happen just weeks away.

This time the prediction is correct I bet...not like every other fucking time you did this. You traffic in fears that never happen

lol dumbass you wouldn't know real information if it smacked you in the face. Which makes you this Nations' biggest problem.

lol dumbass you wouldn't know real information if it smacked you in the face. Which makes you this Nations' biggest problem.

Well that's a neat defense, your predictions never come true because I don't know real information. Aren't you special

Ex-BLM activist warns others that the movement has been taken over by Soros & Clintons - Nov 4th warning.(youtu.be)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well think what you want never hurts to keep this NOV 4th up front in your thoughts since we never know when they're going to strike again.

View attachment 155700

Antifa Plans Mass Violence On November 4th

there is no cohesive "movement".

you should probably find out who this guy is, nutter butter. your "sources" are garbage

Forum List

Back