Eviscerating 'The Roosevelt Alibi'

Cut and pasting out of context does not equate to reading

As you have never been able to either quote sources or show that anything is out of context.....

...you must be lying again.
There is ample evidence that you don't bother to read what you cut and paste

Primarily, that it in no way supports your bizarre claims

Yet you can't seem to provide it.

You are a proven liar, right from your avi on.

It's what you Liberals/Democrats do....
You know....you might be able to fake that your quotes actually have the remotest thing to do with your bizarre claims but rather than cutting and running, you insist on doubling down with even more unrelated cut and pastes

Look, if you want to troll......which seems to be your sole purpose for being here, you need to stop being so obvious

1. I recognize your retreat.

2. I have asked you, in the past, to explain why you use 'cut and paste' as a pejorative.
You have never been able to do so, yet continue as thought is actually is so.
Does this mean you aim to be know as 'stupid' as well as a liar?

I'd be happy to accommodate.

The thing with cutting and pasting quotes is that they are actually supposed to help prove your point

Mere volume does not substitute for substance

As you have never been able to either quote sources or show that anything is out of context.....

You know....you might be able to fake that your quotes actually have the remotest thing to do with your bizarre claims but rather than cutting and running, you insist on doubling down with even more unrelated cut and pastes

Look, if you want to troll......which seems to be your sole purpose for being here, you need to stop being so obvious

2. I have asked you, in the past, to explain why you use 'cut and paste' as a pejorative.

The thing with cutting and pasting quotes is that they are actually supposed to help prove your point

If they didn't, you wouldn't be carping about 'em.

Caught you in another lie, huh?

The RW hates the inclusion of the third freedom in FDR's Four Freedoms.
Fox News has been telling these righties what makes them comfortable for enough years now, almost 20, that they'll believe anything their only source for cable news tells them...no matter how contradictory to reality it is

RW was giving FDR credit for getting Stalin to fight the Nazi.

How believable it that?

Credit for not engaging US troops when we were not ready. Stalin demanded a second front at every meeting, FDR waited two years while Russians were being killed by the millions.
And you and PC whine about how Stalin got the best of him

No, you repeatedly mentioned that he got Stalin to fight the Nazi as a return on the aid being given to him.

Picaro, having failed the discussion by failing to consider the facts of the logicstics, resorts to patronization and smarminess (as does PC), always the mark of the sore, angry loser. He did not bother to the the AH or SPI gaming to either prove or disprove his POV. He failed because he will not competently support his POV. The facts clearly reveal, if the USSR were not in the war, the Allies could not mount the necessary lift and breach components to wedge a successful landing and breakout into the continent. All Picaro has done has been to say, “yes, we could,”.

PoliticalChic continues to insist out of context cut and paste is competent discussion: it is not.

"...because there is not one of them that read history, and formed the opinion they hold based on what they read from multiple sources."

I have.

And prove it with documentation and links every time.

So...that's really your problem....and your solution is to lie and buddy up with morons like Mary.

Agreed. The rw troll needs to stop "doubling-down" when proven wrong, which is frequently BTW, and it wouldn't be so cringe-worthy.

Yes, the far r-w posters here should be cringing for making claims they can't support with facts analysis.

Yes, the far r-w posters here should be cringing for making claims they can't support with facts analysis.

What happens too often on this board, is people googling up something to support their rant du jour.

Say you're arguing about abortion, and somebody talks about whether or not a fetus feels pain. If you type in "fetuses do feel pain" into Google, you'll bring up all the crap on the web from family values websites, and all you have to do is cut-n-paste what you see after a cursory reading, and post it. What can end up happening after that, is people with counter arguments begin to present their cut-n-pasted crap too.

Then shortly after the "your sources are biased" exchanges will happen. All the while, both sides know nothing about the physiology of a fetus.

When you cut-n-paste, you better have a firm grasp on your argument, and the other side's argument as well.

Then of course, after the "your sources are biased phase"...you'll get the "you're a liar, or a douchebag" phase.

If you really would read sources that I could provide, that contain different accounts of Stalin and FDR's relationship, would you take the time to hear/see/read them?

Because if you would, I'll post them.

Neither Picaro nor PC have been able to support claims about the invasion of Normandy, in the former case, or destroying FDR's incredible magnificence in WWII, in the later case. Instead, one smarms, and the other is simply vulgar; neither addresses the OP.

The GOP talking points in this book found there [sic] way to you through conservative media electioneering efforts

The stupid assumptions you keep repeating found THEIR way to you through an obama-genitals bong.
I don't smoke weed, or pole. And in case you forgot, I didn't vote for Obama.

I learned about Russian-American relations during and after WWI from multiple sources, and you're just parroting revisionism from one hopelessly biased source.

Oh yeah, make that two sources, your angry relatives, and the only camp you've been to was sixth grade summer camp.

Wait, three sources, a biased hit piece book, angry relatives, and the GOP

Stupid assumptions are NOT scholarship, you ignorant buffoon.

I've TAUGHT history for decades, chump. I've studied hundreds of texts and primary documents in several languages. How about you, fool?

Think about making concise points PC and actually having evidence to support them
Posting endless, unrelated material does not help you

The RW hates the inclusion of the third freedom in FDR's Four Freedoms.
Fox News has been telling these righties what makes them comfortable for enough years now, almost 20, that they'll believe anything their only source for cable news tells them...no matter how contradictory to reality it is

RW was giving FDR credit for getting Stalin to fight the Nazi.

How believable it that?

Credit for not engaging US troops when we were not ready. Stalin demanded a second front at every meeting, FDR waited two years while Russians were being killed by the millions.
And you and PC whine about how Stalin got the best of him

No, you repeatedly mentioned that he got Stalin to fight the Nazi as a return on the aid being given to him.

FDR got Stalin to do the fighting and dying
For two years, all we brought to the party was North Africa and lend lease

The GOP talking points in this book found there [sic] way to you through conservative media electioneering efforts

The stupid assumptions you keep repeating found THEIR way to you through an obama-genitals bong.
I don't smoke weed, or pole. And in case you forgot, I didn't vote for Obama.

I learned about Russian-American relations during and after WWI from multiple sources, and you're just parroting revisionism from one hopelessly biased source.

Oh yeah, make that two sources, your angry relatives, and the only camp you've been to was sixth grade summer camp.

Wait, three sources, a biased hit piece book, angry relatives, and the GOP

Stupid assumptions are NOT scholarship, you ignorant buffoon.

I've TAUGHT history for decades, chump. I've studied hundreds of texts and primary documents in several languages. How about you, fool?
I used to be a French model

Think about making concise points PC and actually having evidence to support them

Hard to imagine why a loser like you would imagine that his advice wouldn't be the cause for universal laughter.

Hard to imagine why a loser like you would imagine that his advice wouldn't be the cause for universal laughter.
Where would your threads be without me coming in to salvage them?

content-free ad hom PoliticalChic SHAME!!! :eusa_naughty:

True. ZERO Rightists respond to her threads, truth be told.

True. ZERO Rightists respond to her threads, truth be told.
We come in to mock them.....righties just say WTF and walk away

Forum List

Back