Everything He Hears Sounds Like Charlie Brown's Teacher, He Is In A Clinic For Depression, Hasn't Been Seen, But He's Still Sponsoring Bills

I have a family member with a brain injury. As a result, I have come into contact with a lot of people with brain injuries.

The side effects of brain injuries vary. One fellow I met told me everyone looks like Charlie Brown to him. This is a disorder known as prosopagnosia.

A-list actor Brad Pitt suffers from prosopagnosia. And as everyone can see for themselves, it does not prohibit him from being a very successful actor. It does not affect his ability to learn his lines and so forth.

Another person I met could not read numbers. When we were in a gym locker room, he said he had to remember the physical location of his locker because he could not read the locker number.

For a long time, my family member could not tell people's voices apart. Much like Fetterman. This did not affect my family member from being able to function and should not affect Fetterman's ability to function.

Depression? That's to be expected after suffering a brain injury. People who suffer the loss of limbs or other injuries will go through the five stages of grief.

Again, this does not affect Fetterman's ability to sponsor bills.

Hell, it is well known that legislative bills are frequently written by special interests and given to our politicians to sponsor them.

The Federalist Society does it all the time.

So curb your hate, assholes.
/----/ Yeah, you clowns couldn't find one democRAT who wasn't brain damaged. Not one.
1678218396275.jpeg

It just goes to show how sick the GOP has become when they can't even beat a brain-damaged Democrat. :lol:
/---/ So you admit Fetterman is brain damaged. All it took was enough mail-in ballot voter fraud to drag him over the finish line. Ain't ya proud?

Forum List

Back