Everyone Repeat After Me...This Is A Manufactured Crisis...Manufactured Crisis....Manufactured Cr...

Not wrong. Rome invaded most of Europe and slaughtered the local population, often wiping out entire tribes. The mongols invaded Eastern Europe and slaughtered millions of people there. The Turks invaded most of the Middle East and slaughtered vast numbers of people.

How did the native Americans get to all these countries?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
how did we get to California?

You forced my people to move to less desirable areas of the country and did whatever the fuck you wanted.
Now you have the balls to complain about people DOING THE EXACT SAME THING YOU DID.

were they dangerous to your tribe? I believe that is my fking point. and you just made it. pwned.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.
My doors and windows locked help with that.

Too bad we can't allow our country folks near the border better sleep by adding a nice new wall to stop illegals from coming across at will and creating havoc in their towns. but what the fk do you care, you aren't there right?

How did the native Americans get to all these countries?

You forced my people to move to less desirable areas of the country and did whatever the fuck you wanted.
Now you have the balls to complain about people DOING THE EXACT SAME THING YOU DID.

were they dangerous to your tribe? I believe that is my fking point. and you just made it. pwned.

Too bad we can't allow our country folks near the border better sleep by adding a nice new wall to stop illegals from coming across at will and creating havoc in their towns. but what the fk do you care, you aren't there right?

Crisis! Crisis! Crisis! Crisis! Crisis! Crisis! Crisis! Crisis! Crisis! Crisis!

Crisis! Crisis! Crisis! Crisis! Crisis! Crisis! Crisis! Crisis! Crisis! Crisis!

that's exactly what obammy said in 2014. the echo continues to today. you betcha.

Facts aren't your friend dude.

Idiots think that they have a winning talking point by using the number of arrests being down as proving this isn't a crisis.

The problem is, that is the false metric. It isn't the people being arrested that is the crisis, it is the people NOT being arrested that is the crisis.

And pointing to past years in which Dems ignored the crisis on the border is somehow proof that it wasn't a crisis before. Now that is some laughable talking points right there.

Idiots think that they have a winning talking point by using the number of arrests being down as proving this isn't a crisis.

The problem is, that is the false metric. It isn't the people being arrested that is the crisis, it is the people NOT being arrested that is the crisis.

And pointing to past years in which Dems ignored the crisis on the border is somehow proof that it wasn't a crisis before. Now that is some laughable talking points right there.
but obammy called it a crisis in 2014.

ok, i'll play.....what part of having illegal #'s down makes this a crisis mud dude?

~S~

What is the acceptable number of illegals for a liberal? If you already have too many, how many more can you add?

Reminder: another day democrats not caring about border security by putting this shutdown hostage.
This is still trump’s shutdown.
when trump wears your anger like a badge of honor, what next?
ice, see when the left can't even accept that their guy, obammy, called it a crisis in 2014, how can one have a rational discussion. I mean to look away from facts that do exist shows ignorance and flat out condescension

Link?

Reminder: another day democrats not caring about border security by putting this shutdown hostage.
This is still trump’s shutdown.
when trump wears your anger like a badge of honor, what next?
ice, see when the left can't even accept that their guy, obammy, called it a crisis in 2014, how can one have a rational discussion. I mean to look away from facts that do exist shows ignorance and flat out condescension
yep. when they see their guy says the same thing, it's *always* different for many on the left. but not all.

like i said, i take people as they come. i try hard to NOT do "oh, you're left leaning so you must believe..." because i hate it when i disagree with someone, they see me "on the right" and suddenly i'm defending every single "bad" bulletpoint for the right that i may or may not believe in.

creates a lot of useless noise for me anymore. i did it a lot esp in my drinking days. i just don't find value there for me now.

Trump in McAllen: President touts border security, hears from local law enforcement - The Monitor

Link?

Sure, here you go.

Trump Tweets Obama Speech Declaring 'Actual Humanitarian Crisis at the Border' | Trending

“On Thursday, President Donald Trump mockingly thanked former president Barack Obama for a comment the former president gave about the border in 2014.

"We now have an actual humanitarian crisis on the border," Obama declared on June 30 of that year, urging Congress to "drop the politics and fix our immigration system once and for all."“

Forum List

Back