Everyone loves the name "Meatball Ron"

Arresmillao

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2020

The Real Reason Trump Is Calling DeSantis ‘Meatball Ron’​

Matt Lewis

Senior Columnist

Updated Feb. 20, 2023 5:05PM ET / Published Feb. 14, 2023 4:44AM ET

For Donald Trump, the first step is always to label his victim. Indeed, assigning a good bad nickname appears to be a sine qua non in the Trump playbook. Once he gets that part right, the job is half-done.

For example, “Crazy Joe” (which gave way to the superior “Sleepy Joe”) never resonated the way “Crooked Hillary” (or Lyin’ Ted, “Low Energy Jeb,” and Lil’ Marco) did. And now that “Meatball Ron” has become his leading moniker for Ron DeSantis, Trump might have landed on another keeper.

The acceptance of the moniker "meatball Ron" continues gaining acceptance exponentially all over the media, it may prove to be Desantis's demise as it makes him look buffoonish and not a person to be seriously considered for office.

Matt Lewis

Senior Columnist

For Donald Trump, the first step is always to label his victim. Indeed, assigning a good bad nickname appears to be a sine qua non in the Trump playbook. Once he gets that part right, the job is half-done.

For example, “Crazy Joe” (which gave way to the superior “Sleepy Joe”) never resonated the way “Crooked Hillary” (or Lyin’ Ted, “Low Energy Jeb,” and Lil’ Marco) did. And now that “Meatball Ron” has become his leading moniker for Ron DeSantis, Trump might have landed on another keeper.

The acceptance of the moniker "meatball Ron" continues gaining acceptance exponentially all over the media, it may prove to be Desantis's demise as it makes him look buffoonish and not a person to be seriously considered for office.
I can't speak for anyone else but I certainly like that nickname.

Matt Lewis

Senior Columnist

Pull the Dimm media narrative ring out of your nose, then we can seriously talk.

Until then, :fu:, Bidenista!!

Matt Lewis

Senior Columnist

Sure. I never heard the “meatball” crap until your post.

Actually, I dislike it when he took slams at Ted Cruz and at DeSantis. I think it makes Trump look small and petty when he constantly plays that card.

Matt Lewis

Senior Columnist

If youre hoping for a nickname to save dems in 2024, its not going to happen. :laugh:

Matt Lewis

Senior Columnist

I'm going with Rhonda DePissAntAss

Following the revelation that Rhonda (for the choice of footwear and diminutive size) was not a fighter pilot but was in fact the assistant piss tester.

No doubt now that Rhonda's hatred of LGBTQ+ people is self hatred.

The thing where right wingers are psychologically unable to use proper names for the people they dislike might be the thing I despise most about their behavior. It's a kind of childish, petty meanness most people grow out of.

If youre hoping for a nickname to save dems in 2024, its not going to happen. :laugh:

Too bad, donald issued a declaration of war against "meatball Ron". Even if "meatball Ron" wins the primaries, ultra maga cult members won't get out to vote, resulting in a landslide re-election for president Biden...

The thing where right wingers are psychologically unable to use proper names for the people they dislike might be the thing I despise most about their behavior. It's a kind of childish, petty meanness most people grow out of.

Yet, your ilk sops it up like a sponge and propagandize's it to use it against the opposition.
So you lie and don't despise it.

Yet, your ilk sops it up like a sponge and propagandize's it to use it against the opposition.
So you lie and don't despise it.
I think I'll call you Billy the squid because you're a spineless bottom feeder.

It's going to take more than nicknames and smear campaigns to stop DeSantis.

I prefer:

a new hope.jpg

Somehow I doubt you will call out your liberal friends for calling Trump, fatass, The Blob, Orange Baboon, etc.
As you folks do love your double standards.

Just more servile minions of the Orange Baboon-God trying (and failing) to sabotage a REAL Republican... not a Con-Man like Rump.

Forum List

Back