Everybody's crazy...

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
I have decided that just about everybody on the face of the Earth is nuts with the exception of possibly me, del, Dude, and Gunny. It could also be that we're nuts too. I shall explain. Perfect example. Democrats and Republicans. Each is like mixing oil and water. They can never agree on anything and it's a constant power struggle between the two groups. In general, men and women. Women are from Venus and men are from Mars. That pretty well explains it. Women think men are the strangest critters on the face of the Earth and I've never met a man who understood women. They that say they do are liars. It seems that in this day and age, nobody can get along. People in the Eastern hemisphere are trying to destroy people in the Western hemisphere and vice versa. It doesn't look like it's going to change anytime soon. By and large, people, and even whole countries, have no financial sense anymore. Spend, spend, spend. There's no end to money or at least that's what the pattern of spending shows. The banks that used to be the safest place on Earth to put your money in is now nothing more than a den of theives. People who used to not believe in God were considered out of their minds and now the people that do believe in God are billed as the crazy ones. Is it just me, or has the whole damned world gone absolutely bat shit crazy?

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AzEY6ZqkuE]YouTube - Harry Nilsson - Everybody's Talkin' (1969)[/ame]

We all have different needs and they all have to come out of the same resources pool. How I meet my needs is often at your expense. How we allocate the resources to meet the needs is accompanied by a lot of yelling and screaming and eventual compromise.

The process is messy, loud, and when carried on in a civil manner, fun.

We all have different needs and they all have to come out of the same resources pool. How I meet my needs is often at your expense. How we allocate the resources to meet the needs is accompanied by a lot of yelling and screaming and eventual compromise.

So politics is like sex. Got it.

:lol:

I have decided that just about everybody on the face of the Earth is nuts with the exception of possibly me, del, Dude, and Gunny. It could also be that we're nuts too. I shall explain. Perfect example. Democrats and Republicans. Each is like mixing oil and water. They can never agree on anything and it's a constant power struggle between the two groups. In general, men and women. Women are from Venus and men are from Mars. That pretty well explains it. Women think men are the strangest critters on the face of the Earth and I've never met a man who understood women. They that say they do are liars. It seems that in this day and age, nobody can get along. People in the Eastern hemisphere are trying to destroy people in the Western hemisphere and vice versa. It doesn't look like it's going to change anytime soon. By and large, people, and even whole countries, have no financial sense anymore. Spend, spend, spend. There's no end to money or at least that's what the pattern of spending shows. The banks that used to be the safest place on Earth to put your money in is now nothing more than a den of theives. People who used to not believe in God were considered out of their minds and now the people that do believe in God are billed as the crazy ones. Is it just me, or has the whole damned world gone absolutely bat shit crazy?
Can we change your name to Yossarian? :lol:

catch22--yossarian+screaming.jpg

OK. Just don't try to kill me!

OK. Just don't try to kill me!

-No one's trying to kill you.

- Then why are they shooting at me?

- They're shooting at everyone.

- What difference does that make?

- Suppose everyone thought like you?

- I' d be a fool to think different!

abcty.jpg

So politics is like sex. Got it.

:lol:

I didn't say THAT.

Nah, everybodies crazy, you four a fucking nuts, I'm the only sane one...

Forum List

Back