"every single penny"...Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for an audit of Ukraine funding

Here's where the money is going:

220420210924-05-destroyed-russian-tank-file-041622.jpg

What drag queen impersonator Marjorie Taylor Gazpacho and all of Putin's other useful idiots do not realize is that we are getting a hell of a bargain for our money.

We are seeing how Russian military tactics work up against our military gear.

As it turns out, Russia's military tactics totally suck. And that is what really hurts MTG's and Putin's feelings.

Worth every penny.

mtg.jpg

DAMMIT!

That's the ruse. The money was laundered through and to the Democrats. That's our money >to the corrupt Ukraine> to Bankman crypto, > back to the Dems and >Joe Biden. It's how to get rich if you are a Democrat in Washington...
Yes, I understand you have fallen for the latest hoax from your useful idiot propagandists.

It's what you do in that alternate universe you live in.

Sad.

It shouldn't even be an issue, but it will be.

What it is looking like right now is $$$--->Ukraine--->FTX Crypto Platform--->Democrats

FTX just folded, went bankrupt, but before they did their CEO, Sam Bankman, was the largest donor to Dems this election cycle after George Soros.

This should be investigated, although I won't hold my breath.

It shouldn't even be an issue, but it will be.

What it is looking like right now is $$$--->Ukraine--->FTX Crypto Platform--->Democrats

FTX just folded, went bankrupt, but before they did their CEO, Sam Bankman, was the largest donor to Dems this election cycle after George Soros.

This should be investigated, although I won't hold my breath.
You, too, have fallen for a hoax by your useful idiot propagandists.

Your ignorance is being exploited.

Sad.

Forum List

Back