Every single LIKELY VOTER generic ballot poll now favors GOP by 3.7 average, range from GOP +1% to GOP +7

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

9D4DFA71-DE8E-4267-ABBA-002013523173.png

Remove the Politico Registered Voter poll, which is useless, and it moves to 3.7.

26/7=3.7%

The snowball is rolling down hill. Keep the momentum going. I am cavassing in my community with like minded people until e
edtion day.

DO NOT STOP PUSHING.

Last edited:
Well within raffenspager range....

The cheat states can make up 10 easily

Polls are fake
They make the numbers up

Didnt Trump teach you anything?

:slap:

It speaks to directionality. This is a midterm local electon.

This has shifted significantly in the past 4 weeks.

Of course cheating can overcome the national average, but thats not the point. This is not a POTUS election. Then I would agree.

It speaks to directionality. This is a midterm local electon.

This has shifted significantly in the past 4 weeks.

Of course cheating can overcome the national average, but thats not the point. This is not a POTUS election. Then I would agree.

PA is case study - why they want another two weeks of "legal" ballots after the polls close

Take list of all registered voters
Subtract those who voted
Manufacture fraud ballots for those who did not vote
Switch numbers only if that fails

In lower turnout midterms, the pool of available "to be fudged" ballots will be larger...

PA is case study - why they want another two weeks of "legal" ballots after the polls close

Take list of all registered voters
Subtract those who voted
Manufacture fraud ballots for those who did not vote
Switch numbers only if that fails

In lower turnout midterms, the pool of available "to be fudged" ballots will be larger...

They have certainly manipulated voting laws in certain states, but it will not be aggragrated on a national level this time.

Within states that cheat, sure…but Pennsylvania cheating wont directly affect me in Florida for 2022.

It did in 2020.

i still think the GOP is actually up by 15 points being we have about 100 million pissed off conservatives/independents out there

The pa senate polling is unreal. I have to believe oz is up double digit. The polls may be already rigged to factor in what likely will be "late night ballot spikes" in the counts....

The Dems are not going to go away easily. They have 20 days to pull some crazy bullshit.

It's all a setup, just like the previous years.

Declare victory before the election,
Declare victory during the election,
Declare Victory EVEN in DEFEAT.
Declare Stolen Election.

Same old story.
Rinse and Repeat.

OP, just for the record, I'd like you to confirm that political polls are pretty much accurate, and shouldn't be questioned going forward.

Forum List

Back