every sen dem running in 2014 to back @JeanneShaheen proposal to delay #ACA enrollmen

No, nutters, that is not what you asked for. You asked for a delay of the mandate, and Sheehan is asking for a delay period in the enrollment deadline.

No wonder 4 of 5 Americans think you are idiots.

You are.

Shaheen is not suggesting a delay in the individual mandate. She is suggesting an extension of the enrollment deadline to allow people to have more time to sign up before the deadline. Different. Completely different. The mandate will stand. The tax will be due at the same time.

Think.....then write.

That is PRECISELY what we asked for except that it was worded differently.

We asked for a one year delay in the fine and allow anybody who wanted to sign up to go ahead and sign up.

dimocraps told us to shove it.

They wouldn't even negotiate it. had they negotiated in good faith (dimocrap scum? yeah, right) we would have agreed to what they're asking for right now.

But rather than give Republicans ANY credit for ANYTHING, dimocrap scum went ahead with the shutdown.

The American people can only be lied to so many times and for only so long before they wise up.

I hope.

First...it is not exactly what you asked for. You asked for a year delay in the mandate...effectively killing the law.

Second....you did not ASK. you demanded it with threat of economic suicide. You disingenuous fuck. Obama WILL GLADLY discuss changes to the law as long as they are not couched in fucking threats of shutdown and default.

Enough lying.

You're not much of a negotiator are you?

Whenever you open negotiations, especially with dishonest scumbags like dimocraps, you ALWAYS ask for more than what you really want.

Go back and look.... Less than a week into the shutdown Republicans were willing to cave. All they REALLY wanted was a delay in the penalties.

Which is EXACTLY what the Stuttering Clusterfuck is going to do.

If you'd get off your knees, your vision might improve.

Republicans have been proven right. Absolutely, unequivocally right.

You can sit there and type lies until your fingers fall off but we were right all along.

And your side fucking LIED your asses off.

We asked for a delay.... The time is irrelevant -- One year, One Quarter, whatever.

We were rebuffed. We were told to suck on it. Ww were told that obama is infallible, that the ACA rollout would be perfect, just like obama.

Instead, it's precisely what we said it would be and exactly like what obama is...

a Stuttering Clusterfuck Of A Miserable Failure

Look in the mirror, errand boy

No, nutters, that is not what you asked for. You asked for a delay of the mandate, and Sheehan is asking for a delay period in the enrollment deadline.

You are.

All you're doing is convincing yourself.

Even the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM has bolted. They aren't going to go down with this one.

No way.

If this thing isn't up and running like a well-oiled machine by March of '14, every dimocrap in the House and every dimocrap in the Senate up for election will desert the Stuttering Clusterfuck.

And I don't think it will be.

Because dimocraps are stupid.

I've been saying it for decades and you keep proving me right.

Other than lying, you people are completely without talent

That is PRECISELY what we asked for except that it was worded differently.

We asked for a one year delay in the fine and allow anybody who wanted to sign up to go ahead and sign up.

dimocraps told us to shove it.

They wouldn't even negotiate it. had they negotiated in good faith (dimocrap scum? yeah, right) we would have agreed to what they're asking for right now.

But rather than give Republicans ANY credit for ANYTHING, dimocrap scum went ahead with the shutdown.

The American people can only be lied to so many times and for only so long before they wise up.

I hope.

First...it is not exactly what you asked for. You asked for a year delay in the mandate...effectively killing the law.

Second....you did not ASK. you demanded it with threat of economic suicide. You disingenuous fuck. Obama WILL GLADLY discuss changes to the law as long as they are not couched in fucking threats of shutdown and default.

Enough lying.

You're not much of a negotiator are you?

Whenever you open negotiations, especially with dishonest scumbags like dimocraps, you ALWAYS ask for more than what you really want.

Go back and look.... Less than a week into the shutdown Republicans were willing to cave. All they REALLY wanted was a delay in the penalties.

Which is EXACTLY what the Stuttering Clusterfuck is going to do.

If you'd get off your knees, your vision might improve.

Republicans have been proven right. Absolutely, unequivocally right.

You can sit there and type lies until your fingers fall off but we were right all along.

And your side fucking LIED your asses off.

We asked for a delay.... The time is irrelevant -- One year, One Quarter, whatever.

We were rebuffed. We were told to suck on it. Ww were told that obama is infallible, that the ACA rollout would be perfect, just like obama.

Instead, it's precisely what we said it would be and exactly like what obama is...

a Stuttering Clusterfuck Of A Miserable Failure

Look in the mirror, errand boy

Only...no democrat is suggesting a delay in the individual mandate. And there really isn't a reason for a delay in the individual mandate, the website being temporarily bogged down does not make the mandate unfair or not workable.

Hmmm

Didn't Obama say that this was unacceptable when the Republicans in the House offered it before the Democrats shut down the Government?

https://twitter.com/DanaBashCNN/status/393110100153352192
Dana BashVerified account ‏@DanaBashCNN 1h new: senior dem source tells me to expect every sen dem running in 2014 to back @JeanneShaheen proposal to delay #ACA enrollment deadline

Wow, if it's on twitter it must be true.....right?

Fact Teahadist.

Facts.

You ain't got no facts.

You are.

OK now we have the official Obamacare version

Hmmm

Didn't Obama say that this was unacceptable when the Republicans in the House offered it before the Democrats shut down the Government?

https://twitter.com/DanaBashCNN/status/393110100153352192
Dana BashVerified account ‏@DanaBashCNN 1h new: senior dem source tells me to expect every sen dem running in 2014 to back @JeanneShaheen proposal to delay #ACA enrollment deadline

You don't really have confirmation of what you claim in your thread title.

But, on the subject, will the Republicans vote for a Democratic extension?

Hmmm

No, he said he wasn't going to negotiate with the GOP while they were holding the government hostage.

The GOP caved, so now maybe they can make sensible modifications to the timeline, if necessary.

No. Different type of delay.

I am beginning to think that every single USMB nutter is an imbecile. What is wrong with you that you cannot tell the difference between this suggestion and the delay that the GOP wanted?

Seriously. What happened to our people?

Different type of delay?

LOL

Is that what your Obama context filter is displaying?

Shaheen is not suggesting a delay in the individual mandate. She is suggesting an extension of the enrollment deadline to allow people to have more time to sign up before the deadline. Different. Completely different. The mandate will stand. The tax will be due at the same time.

Think.....then write.

Cute trick, but you are gilding the lily. Currently, people are required to have insurance in force by April 1, 2014, to avoid the penalty on their 2014 tax. Extending the enrollment period requires moving the April date back, and that is exactly what you are attempting to obfuscate with BS.

Different type of delay?

LOL

Is that what your Obama context filter is displaying?

Think.....then write.

Cute trick, but you are gilding the lily. Currently, people are required to have insurance in force by April 1, 2014, to avoid the penalty on their 2014 tax. Extending the enrollment period requires moving the April date back, and that is exactly what you are attempting to obfuscate with BS.

Ummm..yes.

And...? The individual mandate will still stand at 95 dollars for the year of 2014...extending the enrollment period will not change that one bit. Extending the enrollment period is not the same as delay the mandate.

Think.....then write.

Ummm..yes.

And...? The individual mandate will still stand at 95 dollars for the year of 2014...extending the enrollment period will not change that one bit. Extending the enrollment period is not the same as delay the mandate.

The mandate date is April 2014. Moving that date back is delaying the mandate. BTW, the $95 penalty is only for those making $9,500 or less in gross income. Above that the penalty is 1% of gross income.

Can I ask a question?

I used to make a lot of money in promotion.

I used to make other people a lot of money doing what I did in promotion.

What the fucking hell don't you conservatives in the states get that you cannot promote yourself when your adversaries are idiots and you can't seem to say we are the good guys?

I don't get it. What is wrong with you?

Can I ask a question?

I used to make a lot of money in promotion.

I used to make other people a lot of money doing what I did in promotion.

What the fucking hell don't you conservatives in the states get that you cannot promote yourself when your adversaries are idiots and you can't seem to say we are the good guys?

I don't get it. What is wrong with you?

If there is an in-fight inside, because a sizable part of the RINOs want simply do business as usual, and they slime the opponents the same as LSM do and dimocraps - well, that is not the problem of promotion, that is the problem of shortage of airwaves.

However, why can't they promote on the new media - social media?

Ummm..yes.

The mandate date is April 2014. Moving that date back is delaying the mandate. BTW, the $95 penalty is only for those making $9,500 or less in gross income. Above that the penalty is 1% of gross income.

exactly. and 9500$ per year is almost 2000$ less than federal poverty levels for 2013 - so the person making 9500$ per year is automatically eligible for medicaid in all states.

Forum List

Back