Every school to receive Welsh and English language books for kids celebrating joy of same-sex families

I have explained this to you before. Other countries dont have your problems and thy dont have religion in school.

Hey Tommy I see that you started a thread on an inbred family in West Virginia. Never been there, have you? Of course not, but gotta get your hate on.

Well I have been to the UK. At least we don't make our inbreds into royalty, and then make our military celebrate them for an entire weekend with horses and parades and crap.

So you go you.

Hey Tommy I see that you started a thread on an inbred family in West Virginia. Never been there, have you? Of course not, but gotta get your hate on.

Well I have been to the UK. At least we don't make our inbreds into royalty, and then make our military celebrate them for an entire weekend with horses and parades and crap.

So you go you.
Unlikely to go there Sue. It looks like a Godless hive of sin. Do you advocte for incest now ?

You lost. Get over it. Our kids will grow up respectful and well nalanced. Your kids will grow up twisted and hateful like you. Then they will go and shoot up schools and churches.

What kids?

What is the birth rate for actual British people, not recent immigrants?

Since most of those kids are Muslim, good luck with gay rights movements 20-30 years from now.

Your muslim obsession is like a cancer on your soul. I suspect that the US will be a muslim nation before the UK. Normal folk dont give a fuck.

Dodge, duck, dip dive and dodge.

That clown is as Muslim as Pelosi is Catholic.

Unlikely to go there Sue. It looks like a Godless hive of sin. Do you advocte for incest now ?

In our nation it's on the side roads in the back country.

In your nation it's in the heritage of your monarchy/leaders for generations.

So you tell me. Tommy.

Forum List

Back