Every school to receive Welsh and English language books for kids celebrating joy of same-sex families

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Lawrence Schimel said: “There are other children’s books that portray LGBT lives, but these usually relate to being different or overcoming homophobia.

“Elīna and I felt that there was a need for more books that celebrate the joy of being
gay, and contain jolly stories of life in single-sex families.”

Every day I feel more and more proud of my country. Kids from every background should feel safe and welcome in school.

5.jpeg

Lawrence Schimel said: “There are other children’s books that portray LGBT lives, but these usually relate to being different or overcoming homophobia.

“Elīna and I felt that there was a need for more books that celebrate the joy of being

Every day I feel more and more proud of my country. Kids from every background should feel safe and welcome in school.

Thank you , Tommy. Until I read your post this morning, I never realized that taking it in the caboose was such a major part of Welsh culture. Learn something new all the time.

But don't you think that this book marginalizes those children who are Normative and have Normative parents? Maybe Wales schools should establish a Normative Sexuality Heritage Month where students are taught about all the Normal people who contributed to history

When the faggot-rights movement started gaining a lot of visibility in the 1970s, a big concern was that they might start going after, and “recruiting” children.

This concern came up again, when the controversy was whether these depraved perverts should be allowed to be schoolteachers.

They told us we were crazy to worry about that, and denied that it would ever happen. As the more intelligent among us were predicting all along, now they are doing it openly.

A big “I Told You So!” from my generation, is clearly called for, here.

Tragically, future generations will suffer the consequences, for my generation's failure to stop this madness while we still had a chance.

It truly takes a Tainted Tommy level of evil and madness, to be proud of depraved sexual predators openly going after children.

As soon as it became obvious that this was their intent, we should have started exterminating them.

No surprise, this is from someone who openly took the side of the Islamist child-rape gangs that infest its society.

You lost. Get over it. Our kids will grow up respectful and well nalanced. Your kids will grow up twisted and hateful like you. Then they will go and shoot up schools and churches.

It truly takes a Tainted Tommy level of evil and madness, to be proud of depraved sexual predators openly going after children.

As soon as it became obvious that this was their intent, we should have started exterminating them.

No surprise, this is from someone who openly took the side of the Islamist child-rape gangs that infest its society.
The thing is bob. This point will likely fly over your pointy little head. the book recognises that there are kids from same sex homes in the school.

It is about them feeling like they belong in the school community an not isolated or alienated.

That is sound judgement.

Do you want kids growing up unhappy and bullied ? Is that your aim ?

You lost. Get over it. Our kids will grow up respectful and well nalanced. Your kids will grow up twisted and hateful like you. Then they will go and shoot up schools and churches.
And yours will be groomed up infested with monkeypox, aids & serious mental disorders.
Good luck with that

The thing is bob. This point will likely fly over your pointy little head. the book recognises that there are kids from same sex homes in the school.

It is about them feeling like they belong in the school community an not isolated or alienated.

That is sound judgement.

Do you want kids growing up unhappy and bullied ? Is that your aim ?
And literate too, I'll bet.

(Same sex homes?)

Thank you , Tommy. Until I read your post this morning, I never realized that taking it in the caboose was such a major part of Welsh culture. Learn something new all the time.

But don't you think that this book marginalizes those children who are Normative and have Normative parents? Maybe Wales schools should establish a Normative Sexuality Heritage Month where students are taught about all the Normal people who contributed to history
Taking it in the caboose...LOLOLOL

My vocabulary has expanded

Great cole-slaw thread Tammy. You are getting shredded pretty bad you sperm burper...lolol

Forum List

Back