Every Picture Tells A Story Don't It?

Your only "content" is to support more and more government.

What was said about government in this thread? Nothing.

You are just another retardo conservative switching the topic when you and your pals get your ass handed to you.

So neither Trump nor Hillary are running for a GOVERNMENT position?

You couldn't hand yourself your own ass, LOSER. It's spelled correctly, too, LOSER.

You couldn't hand yourself your own ass, LOSER. It's spelled correctly, too, LOSER.

And the inevitable double down on stupid. Like clockwork.

You say I'm a loser? Ok put your avatar where your mouth is. take that bet and prove what a loser I am. Double fucking dare you.

The creepshow rags and networks are trying to convince us Hideous Hillary is in the lead by slamming polls with trick questions and using lists of known democRAT losers. We on the other side know what's coming in November. So who are you going to believe is heading toward a landslide, the sold-out leftist liars and ignorers, or your own eyes? :lol:

trump-rally-illinois-4.jpg

sen-debbie-stabenow-dmich-speaks-to-a-small-crowd-as-she-campaigns-picture-id484300116

Wonder who helped the old cripple up the steps?
Actually they dragged her up a ramp.
The 'steps' were put there later to BS us into thinking she walked up all two of them.

The creepshow rags and networks are trying to convince us Hideous Hillary is in the lead by slamming polls with trick questions and using lists of known democRAT losers. We on the other side know what's coming in November. So who are you going to believe is heading toward a landslide, the sold-out leftist liars and ignorers, or your own eyes? :lol:

sen-debbie-stabenow-dmich-speaks-to-a-small-crowd-as-she-campaigns-picture-id484300116

Since polls are ultimately accurate and crowd size measurements aren't,

you are wrong, Festus.
So the polls that say Trump is now ahead of Hillary are "accurate" now?
Shouldn't you be swiping the parking lot or something?

For real? I don't have television Tom. I have this old box on dial up and radio. Is this for real?

It's real and there's plenty of evidence she can't draw flies. Don't feel bad about having dial-up...I had it for years with Microsoft...$19.95 a month on my phone line...when the phone rang, it knocked me off the internet. :eusa_doh:

I think the worst this year was my one daughter touring the east and bitching about the Hanoi airport having slow connections. :lmao: And I'm here with no high speed. Yes kids Mommy can afford high speed I just can't get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Arggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhh. On the other hand, I am working on our tree stand and am blessed being in the middle of nowhere but some days .......

So that's a true picture of a Hillary event? That's pitiful.
They are both 'real photos of the number of people at the campaign events.
It's no wonder Hillary has decided not to hold any more campaign events in the near future.
Some has however 'photoshopped' out the shit stain that was on the bottom of her jacket at the bottom.

And the inevitable double down on stupid. Like clockwork.

You say I'm a loser? Ok put your avatar where your mouth is. take that bet and prove what a loser I am. Double fucking dare you.

You being a loser has nothing to do with an avatar. Your existence is that of a born loser.

You double fucking dare me? Are you 10 years old?

Wonder who helped the old cripple up the steps?

They probably hauled her fat ass in on the trailer she's standing on...

November will settle all this. Unless Trump loses of course, then there will be endless caterwauling.

There is no excitement for Hillary....everybody knows she's a dirtbag liar and a crook. They'll stay home and watch Trump take over and then cuddle up and whine....which is all your side is good at anyway. Win Win.

If you think I'm a Hil fan you're not paying attention. And the only reason you think everyone must pick one of these "two" sides, it's because you've made that choice. All I'm saying is, look at the endless whining over the past eight years, and look at Trump already claiming no one's "fair" to him.

November, until then, just bullshit from "both" sides is all ya gonna get.

November will settle all this. Unless Trump loses of course, then there will be endless caterwauling.

There is no excitement for Hillary....everybody knows she's a dirtbag liar and a crook. They'll stay home and watch Trump take over and then cuddle up and whine....which is all your side is good at anyway. Win Win.

If you think I'm a Hil fan you're not paying attention. And the only reason you think everyone must pick one of these "two" sides, it's because you've made that choice. All I'm saying is, look at the endless whining over the past eight years, and look at Trump already claiming no one's "fair" to him.

I voted for Perot in 1992 so I have a little experience in voting third-party...it's a waste of time. The "endless whining over the last eight years" stopped a little of what the Kenyan communist has tried to do to this country and our allies around the world. We know that if half of what he's really done was reported he would be impeached and thrown into Leavenworth. And BTW, after November, Hillary better work out a blanket pardon from Barack because Trump will have his AG indict her his first day in office.

I voted for Perot in 1992 so I have a little experience in voting third-party...it's a waste of time. The "endless whining over the last eight years" stopped a little of what the Kenyan communist has tried to do to this country and our allies around the world. We know that if half of what he's really done was reported he would be impeached and thrown into Leavenworth. And BTW, after November, Hillary better work out a blanket pardon from Barack because Trump will have his AG indict her his first day in office.

If you indeed had "two" sides, you might eventually stumble upon a point, as it is, you're just another poor lost fool. This cycle's messiah will do no more than last, or the one before that, or the one before that. Perhaps you should at long last consider saving yourself.

Forum List

Back