Even Obama knows the nuts on the left have gone too far

So you can't answer the question.
Should I be surprised?
I did answer it.
"what policies has Trump passed? The tax cut that benefited the 1% ring any bells? Trump got that passed to pay back the donor class. How popular was that?"

Now you answer mine instead of deflecting.
This isn't your thread. It is you that is deflecting dumbass. This thread is about Obama calling out you nutjobs. If you have a problem with that take it up with Obama.
K,bye

Poor baby. Gets really pissy when he can't intelligently answer a question. Have a drink, buddy, you'll feel better about raging impotently on the internet.
Says the person asking me about the right in a thread about Obama all while accusing me of deflecting lol.

Ya can't make this shit up

You seem to agree with Obama. If that is the case, what "far left" policies? Name them and state who is proposing them.
Now you're repeating yourself.

Stustustutering seems to be a problem for you?

Point out the far left legislation that any of the candidates have passed. What is considered "far left legislation" ? Things like gun control?

FT_19.10.16_GunLaws_A-majority-Americans-say-gun-laws-more-strict_2.png

Medicare for all?

5abab3ee9096bc1e008b4881-750-563.jpg

what policies has Trump passed? The tax cut that benefited the 1% ring any bells? Trump got that passed to pay back the donor class. How popular was that?

How about giving guns back to mentally insane people. That was one of the first things he did. A lot of Americans support that did they? I'm going to guess probably not.
He is going to lower middle class rate to 15%, and you post a leftist biased poll on health care. Just because they cannot pass their leftist agenda doesn’t mean the fuckers ain’t trying.

And Trump is trying to pass his "far right" agenda. An agenda not supported by anyone but his base. Sorry, but no Republican healthcare plan is half as popular as the WORST Democratic plan for health care.
This tread is about OBAMA AND THE LEFT. I know it's hard but TRY to focus

But you apparently agree with President Obama and he's not here. What far left policies?

The elimination of private insurance.
A tax SPECIFICALLY targeting a segment of the population.
Late term/after birth abortion.
Hell yes we're gonna take your guns.
Banning oil.
The list goes on and on
Okay, let's go through these one by one.

1. The elimination of private insurance.
A: When asked if they wanted to wipe out private health insurance for a so-called Medicare for All public insurance program, 40 percent of U.S. adults between the ages of 19 to 64 said they did not know enough to offer an opinion.

According to a July 22 poll from the PBS NewsHour, NPR and Marist, 70 percent of U.S. adults said they supported Medicare for All proposals as long as they maintain an option to keep private health insurance. A system like this has been proposed by Pete Buttigieg. By comparison, when asked in a separate question, only 41 percent of survey respondents said they wanted to scrap private health insurance for a government-run plan.

So, it's a lot more popular with A lot more Americans than anything the GOP has put forth.

2. A tax SPECIFICALLY targeting a segment of the population.
A: Most Americans Support Increasing Taxes on the Wealthy: Poll

3. Late term/after birth abortion.
A: There is no such thing as "after birth abortion" :rolleyes: What candidate is proposing what abortion legislation?

4. Hell yes we're gonna take your guns.
A. Is the candidate who said that still in the race? The majority of Americans support stricter gun laws, period.

5. Banning oil.
A: {sigh} They hyperbole police are working overtime today. Shifting towards renewable energy sources is not banning oil. Our dependency on fossil fuels is a losing proposition and most Americans agree. Poll: The Green New Deal is as popular as legalizing weed

Yeah, still not seeing how these popular proposals are "far left".

I did answer it.
"what policies has Trump passed? The tax cut that benefited the 1% ring any bells? Trump got that passed to pay back the donor class. How popular was that?"

Now you answer mine instead of deflecting.
This isn't your thread. It is you that is deflecting dumbass. This thread is about Obama calling out you nutjobs. If you have a problem with that take it up with Obama.
K,bye

Poor baby. Gets really pissy when he can't intelligently answer a question. Have a drink, buddy, you'll feel better about raging impotently on the internet.
Says the person asking me about the right in a thread about Obama all while accusing me of deflecting lol.

You seem to agree with Obama. If that is the case, what "far left" policies? Name them and state who is proposing them.

Not like drinking is for you.

As far as taking the house, the governors chairs in red states, the entire capitol of the confederacy’s legislature and possibly the White House next year.

too far?
After Kavanaugh, Russian collusion ,and now Ukraine. Trump will be reelected, we will have a majority in both houses. Since the democrats has done nothing for the American people. Instead of spending millions of our dollars on a made up story.

How come the right can go as far right as they want without consequence, but "the left" has to moderate it's position even though the majority of Americans support liberal policy positions?

Oh right....The Electoral College.
The way the founding fathers wanted it.

It is great that the stupid Democrats have gone down this path.

Now whenever a filthy ass commie Democrat (like Obama) gets elected and we have a Republican House we can immediately start impeachment proceedings.

Trump Derangement Syndrome is a serious mental illness afflicting the Democrats in the House.

They really need to get treatment because they are all bat shit crazy.

K,bye

You know you've lost the argument when this is your rebuttal

You know you've lost the argument when this is your rebuttal

I'm sorry, but it WAS you with the stuttering commentary was it not? Yeah, I thought so. You can dish it out but can't take it? Have a slug, it always makes you feel better.

Forum List

Back