Even N. Korea sees through the Liar-in-Chief

just the fact you use their propaganda is all I need to know about you,,,
How do you know they are the ones who are propagandizing?

Besides, this....................“The relations between the top leaders of [North Korea] and the U.S. are not an issue to be taken up just for diversion nor it should be misused for meeting selfish purposes,” the statement said."

........is true no matter if the note was sent or not. If Trump wants to put the matter to rest all he has to do is produce the note. What do you want to bet he doesn't?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Now you demand Trump disprove it, when YOUR commie brothers didn't provide any evidence at all.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

North Korea’s Foreign Ministry said in a statement that there was no letter addressed to Trump recently by “the supreme leadership,” a reference to Kim.

It said it would examine why the U.S. leadership released “the ungrounded story” to the media.
“The relations between the top leaders of [North Korea] and the U.S. are not an issue to be taken up just for diversion nor it should be misused for meeting selfish purposes,” the statement said.
.................................................................................................................................................
C'mon you Trumpette's. If Kim can recognize the transparent, self-serving behavior of the Orange Fraud surely you can too.

You're siding with a communist dictator that punishes his generals by having them eaten by starving mastiffs. And shoots his COVID19 victims in the head to keep the numbers down.

You're a sick, twisted fuck that should NEVER be taken seriously.

Now you demand Trump disprove it, when YOUR commie brothers didn't provide any evidence at all.
How does anyone prove they didn't send a note? I'm not demanding anything. I'm only saying if Trump wants to show N. Korea's response to his claim is a lie he can produce the note.

You folks are getting quite exasperated about this. It's a normal reaction when a cult leader gets exposed. Don't worry, you'll forget about the whole thing by tomorrow and go back to your blind devotion.

How does anyone prove they didn't send a note? I'm not demanding anything. I'm only saying if Trump wants to show N. Korea's response to his claim is a lie he can produce the note.

You folks are getting quite exasperated about this. It's a normal reaction when a cult leader gets exposed. Don't worry, you'll forget about the whole thing by tomorrow and go back to your blind devotion.

Exasperated since you on a daily basis attack the president, often with BOGUS, misleading, dishonest attacks.

Your headline says Trump is a liar over the note, which means you uncritically accepted the Commie claims without hesitation. You made up your mind already, despite the claim was made just a few hours ago....

Even N. Korea sees through the Liar-in-Chief

That is what YOU wrote, your partisan bias is so boring.

just the fact you use their propaganda is all I need to know about you,,,
How do you know they are the ones who are propagandizing?

Besides, this....................“The relations between the top leaders of [North Korea] and the U.S. are not an issue to be taken up just for diversion nor it should be misused for meeting selfish purposes,” the statement said."

........is true no matter if the note was sent or not. If Trump wants to put the matter to rest all he has to do is produce the note. What do you want to bet he doesn't?
so you dont even know what propaganda is,,,
that makes you another useful idiot,,,

Forum List

Back