Even N. Korea sees through the Liar-in-Chief

berg80

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2017
North Korea’s Foreign Ministry said in a statement that there was no letter addressed to Trump recently by “the supreme leadership,” a reference to Kim.

It said it would examine why the U.S. leadership released “the ungrounded story” to the media.
“The relations between the top leaders of [North Korea] and the U.S. are not an issue to be taken up just for diversion nor it should be misused for meeting selfish purposes,” the statement said.
.................................................................................................................................................
C'mon you Trumpette's. If Kim can recognize the transparent, self-serving behavior of the Orange Fraud surely you can too.

North Korea’s Foreign Ministry said in a statement that there was no letter addressed to Trump recently by “the supreme leadership,” a reference to Kim.

It said it would examine why the U.S. leadership released “the ungrounded story” to the media.
“The relations between the top leaders of [North Korea] and the U.S. are not an issue to be taken up just for diversion nor it should be misused for meeting selfish purposes,” the statement said.
.................................................................................................................................................
C'mon you Trumpette's. If Kim can recognize the transparent, self-serving behavior of the Orange Fraud surely you can too.
I see youre siding with another communist regime pushing propaganda,,,

It's just a recognition that Trump lies all the time. If you want to obfuscate that fact by claiming I am "siding" with commies (a favorite ploy of the simple minded) you are welcome to do so.

But given all the lies Trump has told about N. Korea previously, and the sham summit he held that he lied about producing nothing, you might want to reconsider taking Trump's word for anything.

Naturally politico and lib trump haters side with north korea against America
"I was really being tough and so was he," he said. "And we would go back and forth. And then we fell in love. No really. He wrote me beautiful letters."
trump-and-kim-jong-un-summit.jpg

It's just a recognition that Trump lies all the time. If you want to obfuscate that fact by claiming I am "siding" with commies (a favorite ploy of the simple minded) you are welcome to do so.

But given all the lies Trump has told about N. Korea previously, and the sham summit he held that he lied about producing nothing, you might want to reconsider taking Trump's word for anything.
When did the convince you that communist north korea tells the truth?

Wow, you too easily sucked up the NK claims, the article does NOT prove anything either way.

Another day. Same shit.

For example, this lie.

Trump claims North Korea is ‘no longer a nuclear threat’

North Korea is advancing its nuclear program and increasing illicit trade, new UN report says

Who knows...you don't. You accept anything as fact, as long as it doesn't paint our country or president in a positive way.

Berg, I really do think you affiliate with another country other than America.

For example, this lie.

Trump claims North Korea is ‘no longer a nuclear threat’

North Korea is advancing its nuclear program and increasing illicit trade, new UN report says
A June 13, 2018 article? That's your facts? I wonder what the climate was between the two countries at the time?
idiot

A June 13, 2018 article? That's your facts? I wonder what the climate was between the two countries at the time?
idiot
It followed the ineffectual summit Trump erroneously claimed was a success in order to dupe The Following.

He proclaimed N. Korea wasn't a nuclear threat any longer only to be humiliated when Kim continued to develop their nuclear program. Leaving Trumpette's drooling down their stupid chins.

Berg, I really do think you affiliate with another country other than America.
I'm sorry if pointing out N. Korea's insightful announcement calling out Trump for the self-serving fraud he is upset you. Perhaps you should direct your anger at him for duping you...............or yourself for being so gullible.

Forum List

Back