Even if ISIS is Wiped Out – There are at least 15 more similar groups!

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
timthumb.php

And, that's just in Syria! These brave men and women hiding behind their masks are more than ready to pick up the sword to continue the barbarism of the ISIS animals. And their practices are not new.

The ISIS behaviors that we find so shocking were widely practiced in even the most civilized parts of the Muslim world around the time that the Statue of Liberty was being dedicated in New York City.

This article @ Understanding the Caliphate Curve goes on to confirm that erasing this filth from this earth is a far bigger task than most are willing to discuss. Political Correctness?

Where would you drop it? They seem to be all over the world these days.

Iran first. Get their attention. Kill enough of them off that gaining new recruits would be difficult.

The problem is that Iran IS NOT SUPPORTING ISIL! It's Saudi Arabia who is. Iran is Shia and Saudis are Sunni.

Go to Google Maps to see exactly where a Nuke would do a whole lot of good.

Where would you drop it? They seem to be all over the world these days.

Iran first. Get their attention. Kill enough of them off that gaining new recruits would be difficult.

The problem is that Iran IS NOT SUPPORTING ISIL! It's Saudi Arabia who is. Iran is Shia and Saudis are Sunni.

Go to Google Maps to see exactly where a Nuke would do a whole lot of good.

I'm not speaking of a single nuke. I am speaking of a few well placed nukes of low yields.

I don't think nukes are a good idea, but that doesn't mean the thought hasn't crossed my mind many times.
What will happen, if we drop nukes, is that Iran/Syria's allies will nuke us back. Not cool.

Forum List

Back