Even Hilary cant name one achievement she made as Secretary of state.

Sure.

Ever been in Europe?

The only news they get about America is on CNN International. The BBC can always be counted on for their slanted coverage if any.

During the Bush years he got shitty coverage, so it doesn't surprise me.

But I was talking about world leaders, not public perceptions.

Obama is shit, pure unadulterated shit in their eyes.

Ha! What spin. I've been to Europe. They had an anti USA rally and they were burning an image of Bill Clinton. So they are never going to love us, but don't forget they hated us much more when Bush invaded Iraq. He basically was Putin for 8 fucking years. Worse president EVER!

My family who are living in Switzerland realize now that the American news is so slanted/bias. We are not getting the real news. The corporations only tell us what they want us to hear. The truth? Maybe on some things, but not where it matters. Want the truth at least we have the internet.

My family loves Al Jazerra news. Says its real good. Check it out.

Coverage for America is always bad, but during Bush, it was the worst.

I rest my case.

Yea, because so many good things happened under Bush.

Sure.

Ever been in Europe?

The only news they get about America is on CNN International. The BBC can always be counted on for their slanted coverage if any.

During the Bush years he got shitty coverage, so it doesn't surprise me.

But I was talking about world leaders, not public perceptions.

Obama is shit, pure unadulterated shit in their eyes.

Provide evidence for your claims.

And yes, I have been in Europe. Your point?

Living on the economy?

If you were paying attention at all, the point is obvious.

The company I work at is split between here and Germany. We always get salesmen and executive from Europe visiting. I know for a fact, they believe the American right wing is ignorant and dangerous. They are always asking me how it's possible that Americans are always voting such crazy people into office?

Provide evidence for your claims.

And yes, I have been in Europe. Your point?

Living on the economy?

If you were paying attention at all, the point is obvious.

The company I work at is split between here and Germany. We always get salesmen and executive from Europe visiting. I know for a fact, they believe the American right wing is ignorant and dangerous. They are always asking me how it's possible that Americans are always voting such crazy people into office?

An example of liberal biased coverage.

Thanks for proving my point yet again.....

Forum List

Back