Even Geraldo's son is ashamed of him

Geraldo Rivera: Trayvon Martin's 'Hoodie Is As Much Responsible For [His] Death As George Zimmerman' (VIDEO)

I agree. It IS shameful to say a kid deserved to be shot because of what he was wearing. Never mind that it was cold and raining and the kid was dressed for that. To IMPLY that anyone should get away with killing another person because of what that person was wearing is criminal in itself.

Does Geraldo also believe that women are 'asking for it' because of their manner of dress?

Every time I think I've heard the worst from this snake in the grass - with apologies to snakes - he says something worse than the last.

And, the shooter has surfaced -

Trayvon Martin Case: George Zimmerman Resurfaces On Voicemail To Friend (AUDIO)

One thing that jumps out about this article is that the neighborhood had no real ("registered") watch group. Zimmerman was acting on his own and against all rules of real watch groups - such as, no weapons and no going after someone on your own.

And, his own words make this a federal crime so I think he may have done himself in.

Cold and rainy? It's Florida. It's hot. I mean REALLY hot. I think I've not worn shorts like four times all winter. When it rains it's like a freaking sauna. I have no idea why young kids feel the need to wear hoodies but most of the time down here it's not protection from the weather.
It was 55 degrees and raining that night.

His message was ill-timed and not helpful. He thought he could get away with it because he is a Puerto Rican. Black kids should be allowed to wear hoodies like anyone else. They wear them in my high school as long as they don't put hood on head in the building. My son a freaking Marine officer still wears hoodies. I wear one occasionally on Fridays.

Citizens do well enough to protect themselves and loved ones. Roaming around looking for crime to solve or prevent by the citizenry is not needed.

Geraldo has been a leftie for years. Don't throw him under the bus now.

Geraldo Rivera: Trayvon Martin's 'Hoodie Is As Much Responsible For [His] Death As George Zimmerman' (VIDEO)

I agree. It IS shameful to say a kid deserved to be shot because of what he was wearing. Never mind that it was cold and raining and the kid was dressed for that. To IMPLY that anyone should get away with killing another person because of what that person was wearing is criminal in itself.

Does Geraldo also believe that women are 'asking for it' because of their manner of dress?

Every time I think I've heard the worst from this snake in the grass - with apologies to snakes - he says something worse than the last.

One thing that jumps out about this article is that the neighborhood had no real ("registered") watch group. Zimmerman was acting on his own and against all rules of real watch groups - such as, no weapons and no going after someone on your own.

And, his own words make this a federal crime so I think he may have done himself in.

You are just as dumb as a box of rocks,, I actually fell sorry for your pathetic ass.

Cold and rainy? It's Florida. It's hot. I mean REALLY hot. I think I've not worn shorts like four times all winter. When it rains it's like a freaking sauna. I have no idea why young kids feel the need to wear hoodies but most of the time down here it's not protection from the weather.

Ravi...it hasn't been 55 degrees in Florida in a long long time. We've had a very mild winter here like most places in the US. Where are you pulling that temperature reading from?

Ravi...it hasn't been 55 degrees in Florida in a long long time. We've had a very mild winter here like most places in the US. Where are you pulling that temperature reading from?

Not sure where you live, but it was down in the thirties a few times in central Florida this year.

I looked up the historical data for Sanford on 2/26/12 and found that the temperature was 55 that night.

Not sure where you live, but it was down in the thirties a few times in central Florida this year.

I looked up the historical data for Sanford on 2/26/12 and found that the temperature was 55 that night.

My bad, it was actually 53.

History : Weather Underground

So mean people wear jackets when it's chilly and raining?

B Kidd
Zimmerman's Hispanic........Geraldo's Hispanic.....................why can't you connect the dots, Einstein?

(1) I didn't say they weren't,
(2) That has nothing at all to do with the facts of the case,
(3) Its not a child's game of connect the dots.

As usual, the rw's ignore facts.

Like, the temp in February, that they neighborhood had no registered neighborhood watch and Zimmerman took it upon himself to go hunting (as he had a long history of doing) and that faux is doing what they always do - throwing gasoline lies on the fire.

Geraldo Rivera is indeed a hack but he's ultra right wing = ignorant and loves it.

Bottom line is Zimmerman shot an unarmed kid who was minding his own business, the local law enforcement covered up their own incompetence and right wingers have made every excuse for it they can think of.

Why don't rw's want justice for this dead child and his family?

Geraldo is a hack. Always has been always will be. Zimmerman himself never claimed to be with the Neighborhood watch at the time of the shooting.

If he was inside of a gated community how did he gain access?

His father's girlfriend lived there. They were at her home watching TV. He went to the store to get his little brother some skittles.

Which doesn't prove that Martin didn't attack Zimmerman. Unless you think that skittles has some mind control function that the rest of us are unaware of.

Maybe he didn't want to get wet but it really doesn't matter why he chose to put his hood up.

Unless you rw's want to say that wearing a hoodie with the hood up is against the law in Florida.

If he was inside of a gated community how did he gain access?

His father's girlfriend lived there. They were at her home watching TV. He went to the store to get his little brother some skittles.

Which doesn't prove that Martin didn't attack Zimmerman. Unless you think that skittles has some mind control function that the rest of us are unaware of.

This is where common sense comes in to play. How likely is it that this kid tried to attack a guy who had 100 lbs on him and was carrying a gun?

Maybe he didn't want to get wet but it really doesn't matter why he chose to put his hood up.

Unless you rw's want to say that wearing a hoodie with the hood up is against the law in Florida.

Remind me to be on the lookout next winter, in that case.

he didnt want the "asshole" to get away.

This kid may have fought him thinking he was about to be raped by some crazy preditor on the street.

The right thinks black children should just let themselves be followed and attacked?

You people are so prejudice you insist there is no prejudice in this nation and call any pointing out of prejudice as "pulling the race card".

You think it just a game even when in results in dead children.

If the hoodie contributed to the kid's death, were suits and ties causative factors in the killings of Martin Luther King and Malcom X?

One thing that jumps out about anything you post, you skirt the facts. The neighborhood had a registered watch group, and Zimmerman was actually the coordinator of said group. The real facts are that the police tell neighborhood watch groups not to confront anyone, not to follow them, and the rules specifically forbid any neighborhood watch member from carrying a weapon as part of the watch. The facts in this case are more than enough to make Zimmerman look bad, all embellishing them does is make you look incredibly stupid. The only good point of this whole thread is that the idiot who blamed the hoodie is actually a lefty idiot.

A "lefty idiot" working for FOX.

I thought Fox only had rabid right wing nut cases.

One thing that jumps out about anything you post, you skirt the facts. The neighborhood had a registered watch group, and Zimmerman was actually the coordinator of said group. The real facts are that the police tell neighborhood watch groups not to confront anyone, not to follow them, and the rules specifically forbid any neighborhood watch member from carrying a weapon as part of the watch. The facts in this case are more than enough to make Zimmerman look bad, all embellishing them does is make you look incredibly stupid. The only good point of this whole thread is that the idiot who blamed the hoodie is actually a lefty idiot.

Zimmerman was not registered, a fact not known to the police when they took him in. Speaking of skirting the facts, you do this on a daily basis here.

Not registered?

There was a meeting with the officer in charge of setting up neighborhood watch programs and 25 people showed up for it, they appointed Zimmerman as the coordinator during the meeting. That came from the officer herself, not some reporter with an ax to grind. The part you are apparently focused on is the fact that the group itself is not registered with the national neighborhood watch association, which is not actually a requirement under any bylaws, regulations, or actual laws.

The Neighborhood Watch at Retreat at Twin Lakes, where Zimmerman lived and was coordinator, was formed in September, Dorival said. It is not registered with the national group, but there is no registration requirement. The Sanford Police Department provides training and community signs, and informs residents about crime trends and prevention.
Trayvon Martin: Trayvon Martin shooter George Zimmerman broke Neighborhood Watch gun rules - chicagotribune.com

It was, however, trained properly by the local police department, and they were told that their job is to see something, say something.

Like I said, Zimmerman looks bad enough all by himself, skirting the truth just makes you look stupid. Strange that someone who wouldn't know the truth if she was gobsmacked with it thinks I skirt it every day.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back