* Even Europeans Fucking Sick Of Obama! *

I'm. Not obedient to shit.
Not to a Kenyan Muslim.
Or any human being.
I'm only obedient to God.

How is God going to help our country?

Please, for the sake of reason, explain to me how God is going to help us?

My, my nieces, and my nephews and my family sure haven't been helped by him.

Obama is a president who has reduced deficit spending, and has actually created jobs. He has ended wars and has worked towards a more perfect future. Tell me, what can Mitt Romney, or any conservative candidate do to compare to that?

What has you raidical reich wing extremist's drawers in bunches is that obama is not failing and he is succeeding way beyond expectations in spite of all the road blocks set up by a corrupt congress. Obama is unstopable and he ain't going no wheres. He takes a licking and keep on ticking. So go home and have your mamas wash and iron your sheets.

:lol:.. Gads .. watch that medication darlin...

Sorry bout that,

1. But the consensus is confirmed, no nation on earth likes where Obama is taking America, or the world in general.
2. Its easy to say, he's shit out of luck come election day.
3. I want to know can we legally kick him out of the country after he loses the election?
4. Link:News from The Associated Press

"In a world weary of war and economic crises, and concerned about global climate change, the consensus is that Obama has not lived up to the lofty expectations that surrounded his 2008 election and Nobel Peace Prize a year later. Many in Asia, Africa, the Middle East and Latin America were also taken aback by his support for gay marriage, a taboo subject among religious conservatives.

But the Democrat still enjoys broad international support. In large part, it's because of unfavorable memories of his Republican predecessor, George W. Bush, and many people would still prefer Obama over his presumptive Republican challenger Mitt Romney.

"We all had high hopes for him," said Filomena Cunha, an office worker in Lisbon, Portugal, who said she's struggling to make ends meet. "But then things got bad and there's not much he can do for us over here."

Obama's rock-star-like reception at Berlin's Victory Column in the summer of 2008 was a high point of a wildly successful European campaign tour.
Those high European expectations have turned into disappointment, largely because of the continued U.S. military presence in Iraq and Afghanistan and Obama's failure to close Guantanamo Bay in the face of vehement congressional opposition."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

But the Democrat still enjoys broad international support. In large part, it's because of unfavorable memories of his Republican predecessor, George W. Bush, and many people would still prefer Obama over his presumptive Republican challenger Mitt Romney.

From your own Article. Oops.

Sorry bout that,

Even Europeans Fucking Sick Of Obama!

Sick in envy considering the economic chaos the Europeans are experiencing ... austerity + recession.

the 07-09 US Great Recession ended June of 09 with positive GDP (Growth) since that time to the present quarter. -

and by curtailing the US Great Recession, the Obama Administration prevented a new "Turn of the Century World Wide Depression".

Europeans have only their own regressive, decentralized and inane economic policies to blame for their monetary quagmire and no one else.

1. They blame him.
2. Like it or not, America is the economic engine for the world.
3. It really is a fucked up economy Obama is responsible for.
4. He fucks up on every turn.
5. I would have to say, he's a total fucking *fuck up*.
6. Either that or he is such a fucking fool its unbelievable, or he really is trying to fuck over America, and our way of life.
7. I tend to believe he is trying to crash our economy.
8. He should of gotten behind the Canada pipeline deal, it would of at least shown his concern for America, we have been a oil based economy for over 100 years, and not helping us get a better deal just shows you he doesn't care for America.
9. Another thing, if he didn't go for the pipeline, why not go for installing a refinery up there on the Canadian border???
10. Make it up there and then truck it out.
11. Leaders know how to use their brains, and if he had any love for America, he would of pushed for something else, or agreed to have the pipeline, to Houston.:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. But the consensus is confirmed, no nation on earth likes where Obama is taking America, or the world in general.
3. I want to know can we legally kick him out of the country after he loses the election?

"In a world weary of war and economic crises, and concerned about global climate change, the consensus is that Obama has not lived up to the lofty expectations that surrounded his 2008 election and Nobel Peace Prize a year later. Many in Asia, Africa, the Middle East and Latin America were also taken aback by his support for gay marriage, a taboo subject among religious conservatives.

"We all had high hopes for him," said Filomena Cunha, an office worker in Lisbon, Portugal, who said she's struggling to make ends meet. "But then things got bad and there's not much he can do for us over here."

Obama's rock-star-like reception at Berlin's Victory Column in the summer of 2008 was a high point of a wildly successful European campaign tour.
Those high European expectations have turned into disappointment, largely because of the continued U.S. military presence in Iraq and Afghanistan and Obama's failure to close Guantanamo Bay in the face of vehement congressional opposition."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

From your own Article. Oops.

1. Doesn't matter, what else it said, what was written about Obama, which is what the article was centered on, and having dipped him in some deep shit, the writer felt compelled to throw the European Liberals a doggie bone, by attacking the Conservatives in America, Bush and Romney.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sick in envy considering the economic chaos the Europeans are experiencing ... austerity + recession.

the 07-09 US Great Recession ended June of 09 with positive GDP (Growth) since that time to the present quarter. -

and by curtailing the US Great Recession, the Obama Administration prevented a new "Turn of the Century World Wide Depression".

Europeans have only their own regressive, decentralized and inane economic policies to blame for their monetary quagmire and no one else.

Positive GDP growth and record numbers of unemployed............ This fool must go.....

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So the GOP are like Eurotrash now?

Color me shocked.

:lol:

Positive GDP growth and record numbers of unemployed............ This fool must go.....

and record numbers of unemployed

which record is that ??? - slowly but surly they have been falling since Oct 09 the first year of the Obama Administration.

U.S. firms doing much hiring -- overseas - UPI.com

A study of 35 U.S. multinational firms showed that 75 percent of their hiring in the past 24 months has been in other countries.

with 3/4 increase in hiring "overseas" - is how Romney and the Republicans respond to Growth - rather than "sharing" with the American workers.

and record numbers of unemployed

which record is that ??? - slowly but surly they have been falling since Oct 09 the first year of the Obama Administration.

U.S. firms doing much hiring -- overseas - UPI.com

A study of 35 U.S. multinational firms showed that 75 percent of their hiring in the past 24 months has been in other countries.

with 3/4 increase in hiring "overseas" - is how Romney and the Republicans respond to Growth - rather than "sharing" with the American workers.

Why is it that the "ruling party" always wants to forget those unemployed who have dropped off the end? Yes record numbers, but don't look for any government statistics to show them. Hopefully they will be counted on election day.....

Here are your "American workers" I snapped this picture today on my way home from the cemetery.....

DSCF1672.jpg

Forum List

Back