Europe's shocking and unsettling future: White pride

How you figure? I'm black and I understand what the author is saying. Who can deny that all this "inclusion" is not destroying Europe? Jesus, just look at France. Look at England.

Now go to Iceland. If you can't immediately tell the difference, it is YOU with the problem, my friend. Africa was fine when it was left alone. So much for "inclusion".

Guess that makes me a racist, right? So be it.

How you figure? I'm black and I understand what the author is saying. Who can deny that all this "inclusion" is not destroying Europe? Jesus, just look at France. Look at England.

Now go to Iceland. If you can't immediately tell the difference, it is YOU with the problem, my friend. Africa was fine when it was left alone. So much for "inclusion".

Guess that makes me a racist, right? So be it.
He is whining that nationalist parties and groups are gaining power in Europe. Hell I agree with you!

The Muslim problem in Europe makes our ethnic issues pale in comparison. We are in the process of resolution. They are in the process of revolution.

You see the problems here being resolved? I don't see it...don't want it either....to settle for things now would be a big mistake

Europe has no one to blame but itself for the out of control immigration from people who have no intention whatsoever to assimilate.

It depends on the EU state. In some EU states the Muslims are integrating but in others they are not. I think it is the numbers. Too many Muslims in one society tends to promote non-integration.

Forum List

Back