Europe Is Basically a Third World Territory

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
No, I am not referring to all of the Muslims flooding Europe. I'm talking about Europeans and how they run their nation.

Long dealings with the UK, French, Germans and Swiss in past jobs. Questions like where is your fire brigade training for all employees in the event of a fire in the facility. I would have to explain to them, no, here in America it is my job to make sure everyone gets out of the building so professional firemen can do their jobs. I would always get this weird look back like I was the crazy one because we don't want our employees battling blazes.

They would specify chemicals be used in the building of their products that have long been banned from America.

Now this: Police have said they are considering manslaughter charges in relation to the deadly Grenfell Tower blaze as they revealed that both the insulation and tiles at the building failed safety tests.

A. They allow the sale of these items that are unsafe?
B. In any construction in the US the building plan must list all of the materials used. Did the builders not follow the plan or do they not require plans be approved in London?
C. No matter the answer for B, where was the building inspector in all of this?

Grenfell Tower fire: police consider manslaughter charges

No, I am not referring to all of the Muslims flooding Europe. I'm talking about Europeans and how they run their nation.

Long dealings with the UK, French, Germans and Swiss in past jobs. Questions like where is your fire brigade training for all employees in the event of a fire in the facility. I would have to explain to them, no, here in America it is my job to make sure everyone gets out of the building so professional firemen can do their jobs. I would always get this weird look back like I was the crazy one because we don't want our employees battling blazes.

They would specify chemicals be used in the building of their products that have long been banned from America.

Now this: Police have said they are considering manslaughter charges in relation to the deadly Grenfell Tower blaze as they revealed that both the insulation and tiles at the building failed safety tests.

B. In any construction in the US the building plan must list all of the materials used. Did the builders not follow the plan or do they not require plans be approved in London?

The E.U. regulations for construction material flammability are far more stringent than those in the U.S. The U.K., under the Conservatives are against regluations so who knows if the engineering consultant didn't just allow the material to pass without checking if it met the EU regulations. Having been with the Army Corps of Engineers for a while, I know construction companies try to have inferior materials approved.

Most EU states have far lower fire related death rates than the U.S. This would lead me to believe that they do a pretty good job training employees for emergencies. The U.K., Switzerland, Germany and France, the countries you mention, all have far lower fire related death rates than the U.S. The U.S. is in fact in thrid world territory compared to the states you mention.

FIRES DEATH RATE BY COUNTRY

It was approved for construction in 1970, and I want to know why the twin towers fell and why building #7 fell, which by the way all looked like planned demolition.

Now you can say DT is a slum landlord
Trump makes millions from NYC housing that has poor HUD score

and also is Kushner

Both places are not up to standards.
Opinion | Jared Kushner’s Beleaguered Tenants

there are many places in the US which at third would and not even fit for humans to live due to pollution. Also we have something called the slums, most of us never even see them,

People like DT and Kushner could give a rip about you, just your pocketbook is imp. to them.

Last edited:

The E.U. regulations for construction material flammability are far more stringent than those in the U.S. The U.K., under the Conservatives are against regluations so who knows if the engineering consultant didn't just allow the material to pass without checking if it met the EU regulations. Having been with the Army Corps of Engineers for a while, I know construction companies try to have inferior materials approved.

Most EU states have far lower fire related death rates than the U.S. This would lead me to believe that they do a pretty good job training employees for emergencies. The U.K., Switzerland, Germany and France, the countries you mention, all have far lower fire related death rates than the U.S. The U.S. is in fact in thrid world territory compared to the states you mention.

Yeah, that's why the EU allows illegal (oh wait, the materials used were not illegal in the EU) to be used. Yeah, you see all kinds of fires in the US because of illegal materials used and passing inspection. And the use of cancer causing chemicals by the EU long banned. Guess you didn't see that part in the smoke filled work place in the EU

It was approved for construction in 1970, and I want to know why the twin towers fell and why building #7 fell, which by the way all looked like planned demolition.

and also is Kushner

there are many places in the US which at third would and not even fit for humans to live due to pollution. Also we have something called the slums, most of us never even see them,

People like DT and Kushner could give a rip about you, just your pocketbook is imp. to them.
Because the Jews put charges in the building when it was built in 1970.:cuckoo:

and also is Kushner

Doubt that.

and also is Kushner

Jews?

You mean you finally found something that's not Obama's fault?

Your thread title is BS.

[emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Yeah, that's why the EU allows illegal (oh wait, the materials used were not illegal in the EU) to be used. Yeah, you see all kinds of fires in the US because of illegal materials used and passing inspection. And the use of cancer causing chemicals by the EU long banned. Guess you didn't see that part in the smoke filled work place in the EU

Since death rates from fires are far higher in the U.S. than the U.K., which country is third world? Your thread title is bogus. You just made it clear that you are full of crap.

So you're saying... they need more regulations??? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

upload_2017-6-24_21-12-37.png

upload_2017-6-24_21-13-20.png

- Snip -

upload_2017-6-24_21-14-39.png

upload_2017-6-24_21-15-4.png

upload_2017-6-24_21-15-45.png

upload_2017-6-24_21-16-29.png

upload_2017-6-24_21-17-57.png

Here's the rest of the article.

Grenfell Tower victims 'poisoned by cyanide' after insulation 'released highly toxic gas'

"The E.U. regulations for construction material flammability are far more stringent than those in the U.S. The U.K., under the Conservatives are against regluations so who knows if the engineering consultant didn't just allow the material to pass without checking if it met the EU regulations."

Monte of course ISN'T European but thinks he's an expert on ALL things European and that the Europeans here know nothing about OUR OWN Continent.

Monte will now say he also knows more than Professor Richard Hull who is a Professor of Chemistry and Fire Science.

upload_2017-6-24_21-19-26.png

So you're saying... they need more regulations??? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think that when we are talking about preventing other horrific infernos like Grenfell Tower, then yes we need the most hardcore regulations across our Continent, you cannot cut the corners in these situations.

You know you have buildings in America that have the identical aluminium cladding to Grenfell Tower with an air gap and backed by the very flammable polyisocyanurate foam.

It's banned on buildings higher than 40 feet, but not on buildings lower than 40 feet because they are more easy to evacuate.

Last edited:

You know you have buildings in America that have the identical aluminium cladding to Grenfell Tower with an air gap and backed by the very flammable polyisocyanurate foam.

It's banned on buildings higher than 40 feet, but not on buildings lower than 40 feet because they are more easy to evacuate.

It's banned on buildings higher than 40 feet, but not on buildings lower than 40 feet, they can use more combustible building materials because theoretically low rise buildings are more easy to evacuate.

upload_2017-6-24_21-52-7.png

upload_2017-6-24_21-51-30.png

- Snip -

upload_2017-6-24_21-49-29.png

upload_2017-6-24_21-50-22.png

Here's the full story.

Grenfell Tower fire: Could it happen here?

"The E.U. regulations for construction material flammability are far more stringent than those in the U.S. The U.K., under the Conservatives are against regluations so who knows if the engineering consultant didn't just allow the material to pass without checking if it met the EU regulations."

Monte of course ISN'T European but thinks he's an expert on ALL things European and that the Europeans here know nothing about OUR OWN Continent.

Monte will now say he also knows more than Professor Richard Hull who is a Professor of Chemistry and Fire Science.

View attachment 135275

There is a reason why smoke toxicity of construction materials, especially cladding, is not evaluated in the EU or the U.S.A.

EU

"Building fires in particular and therefore the evaluation of the toxic hazards from such fires (risk assessment) are very complex. The risk for occupants of the building to be affected by toxic fumes depends on several factors such as the amount of available combustible material, fire detection, the ease of evacuation, active and passive fire suppression, etc. In addition, generation of toxic combustion products is not only a material property: the smoke produced by burning products and the resulting hazard are strongly dependent on the fire scenario (e.g. room size, temperature, ventilation), and on exposure time. This complexity makes it irrelevant to evaluate the smoke toxicity of a single product, in particular a construction product, which generally burns in a later stage of a fire. It has also led international standardisation committees addressing fire safety and building and construction to conclude until now that it is not possible to find a laboratory scale standardised way of assessing the contribution of a defined construction product to the emission of toxic gases and their effects in a real fire. Considering the above, the way the CPR addresses the impact of smoke through both its generation and its opacity is perfectly adequate. There is no need to add smoke toxicity as an additional parameter for assessment of the reaction to fire of construction products. It would be a disproportionate provision inducing unnecessary burdens and will not necessarily help in saving more lives."

http://www.plasticseurope.org/docum...pdated_view_paper_on_fire_safety_03122015.pdf

The U.S.

"The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and its preceding manifestation, the National Bureau of Standards (NBS), have been performing fire safety research for almost the entire century of their existence. From metrics for fire resistance of walls to smoke detectors to flame-resistant clothing, the metrology of NISTNBS is seen throughout the fire codes and standards in the United States and abroad. As new needs for measurements of fire arise and old ones recur (as they often do), NIST applies its expertise in fire science and measurement technology to improve safety and enable equity in the marketplace. Fire smoke toxicity has been a recurring theme for fire safety professionals for over four decades. This is because: all combustible construction and furnishing products can produce harmful smoke in a fire; about 70 to 75 % of the U.S. fire victims succumb to smoke inhalation, which fraction has been generally increasing for at least two decades ...the problem of how to address smoke toxicity in standards and codes has not yet been "solved. ''

http://users.wpi.edu/~sfpe/papers/Gann - Toxic Hazard of Building Products and Furnishings.pdf

Though the NIST of the United States indicates that the EU is aggresively trying to find a solution.

"An aggressive European presence continues to drive IS0 TC92 SC3 toward very tight toxicity requirements aimed at preserving the lives and health of all building occupants under all fire conditions, a worthy goal that nevertheless goes far beyond the stated goals of most, if not all, national fire codes. There is clear intent on the part of some IS0 participants to follow 13571 with a document that addresses other sublethal effects of smoke. IS0 TC92 SC3 WG4 is in the process of drafting a guidance document whose scope currently includes this..."

http://users.wpi.edu/~sfpe/papers/Gann - Toxic Hazard of Building Products and Furnishings.pdf

Forum List

Back