EU to ignore idiotic sanctions on Iran starting tomorrow

The EU wants the money to keep flowing...

Wait, when Trump puts tariffs on China, the Trump supporters are "yeah, we're strong, we don't care about the money."
When Trump says he's not putting the tariffs on China, they're like "yeah, he's great at making money".

Yes, the EU wants the money to flow, doesn't Trump?

Wait, he's realized that the right loves their fights, they love picking on weaker countries, like North Korea, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan etc.

Which is worth more to him, the fight or the money?

good mornin Esay . i knew it , you are a fureigner , a Ukrainian . Hows it going Esay ?? Yeah , look , mrobama was not American at least in spirit at least in my and millions of other Americans opinion while Trump is American . Everything i say about 'mrobama' goes for 'hilary' and 'john kerry' and many others that were in mrobamas government . Course , everything is a matter of opinion Esay .
He was the President of the US who was elected according to your law. I dont care whether he is an American in spirit or not. He and his government according to your law were entitled to sign international agreements. You can call him all names you want but he represented your country on the international stage. Now, the next president said that some agreement was garbage (not literally) and refused to follow it. Now, tell me please what value do agreements have if they depend on will of one person?
According to Our Law? Any treaty must be passed by Super Majority of our Senate....................that didn't happen.............

As a matter of fact, they manipulated the Congress so well that they did the exact opposite...............He proposed it and the House an Senate had to VOTE AGAINST IT......................or it was approved.............If they voted it down...........Obama would veto and they'd need a Super Majority to Block it............

To this day I wonder how the hell the criminal in the WH got away with that shit.............

We don't have to have HONOR and agreement that was not passed by the Congress and Senate UNDER OUR LAWS.............

You got SNOOKERED BY Obama..............and we don't have to HONOR IT.

So go get in bed with them while they chant Death to America................this is our country and you have your own..........go make money on the terror supporting assholes.
I think there are some nuances you havent wrote about. Otherwise your allies didnt sign the agreement with you.

Nobody in the world agreed with Trump on the Iran deal except Israel and SA.

Israel got what they wanted, Iran can now get their nukes even faster so that Israel has a reason to take Iran out to soften them up before we invade. That is what this is all about.
Israel and Saudi are the only countries in the region that matter. Iran has made an inadvertent contribution to Middle-East peace.

Forum List

Back