Et Tu Turtle?

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Imagine the Kremlin contradicting Putin during a Summit with Trump. McConnell is a slimy prick who's gotten what he wanted from the President in tax cuts and Gorsuch, and will now stab him in the back at any opportunity. He has no intention of cleaning up the immigration nightmare or building the Wall. He's making good money on Chinese imports so he's anti-tariffs. He cuddles up to the EU, pretends Trump didn't strengthen NATO by demanding they pay their fair share, and is fine with Mueller's Folly going on if it doesn't cost him the Senate majority chair. If I were Trump, I'd give his wife the boot out of the Cabinet too....she's little more than a spy for the decrepit turd, McConnell.
q4yXp98.png

Last edited:
Imagine the Kremlin contradicting Putin during a Summit with Trump. McConnell is a slimy prick who's gotten what he wanted from the President in tax cuts and Gorsuch, and will now stab him in the back at any opportunity. He has no intention of cleaning up the immigration nightmare or building the Wall. He's making good money on Chinese imports so he's anti-tariffs. He cuddles up to the EU, pretends Trump didn't strengthen NATO by demanding they pay their fair share, and is fine with Mueller's Folly going on if it doesn't cost him the Senate majority chair. If I were Trump, I'd give his wife the boot out of the Cabinet too....she's little more than a spy for the decrepit turd, McConnell.
q4yXp98.png

I guess neither is McConnell.

• Banned
I guess neither is McConnell.

Remember when Trump grabbed his arm when McConnell almost fell climbing a step outside the White House? Next time let the turd drop and laugh at him...maybe give him a kick in the ass and walk away.

Deep Creep Obama's interference du jour:
Instructs Congress to call for the interpreter at the Putin/Trump meeting to testify before Congress.
So,
What did Congress learn when they interrogated Obama's interpreter? < I know, funny, right?
I'd like the details of why Hitlery pocketed millions of Putin money and what were the details regarding our gift of uranium mines, and precious rare resource into Putin's hands... Which is, destruction of the world, crazy.

q4yXp98.png

I told you all last year when the republican senate/congress got what they wanted they would tire quickly of the trumpster.

• Banned
I told you all last year when the republican senate/congress got what they wanted they would tire quickly of the trumpster.

We've known it all along since we're all Tea Party and saw what McConnell & Co. did in the past to shut us out. We got Ryan and others and have a little surprise in store for Mitch and the rest of his cronies....stay tuned.

q4yXp98.png

Amazing how all you statist want us to become more and more like Russia and China.

Just a little too much freedom here for you to handle it seems.

We've known it all along since we're all Tea Party and saw what McConnell & Co. did in the past to shut us out. We got Ryan and others and have a little surprise in store for Mitch and the rest of his cronies....stay tuned.
You geniuses managed to get two statist justices for a generation to come.

And Obama managed to get two, what's your point?

q4yXp98.png

McConnell probably knows what Putin has on Trump. That’s why Trump has nothing but praise for him these days.

I'm sure he is shaking in his shoes.

Obama's two appointments are anti-citizens united, and Garland was also, possibly. And you idiots think you oppose free trade agreements. LOL YOu are fucked for a generation. LOL

I'm sure he is shaking in his shoes.
the Turtle already has a reelection campaign going. And we can assume it will be well funded by free traders. (-:

Obama's two appointments are anti-citizens united, and Garland was also, possibly. And you idiots think you oppose free trade agreements. LOL YOu are fucked for a generation. LOL

Possibly? WTF.

Look at you? Trying to over compensate for that little dick.

Forum List

Back