Former White House stenographer on Trump's vulnerability

McRocket

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2018

Interesting.

Instead of dealing with the facts...Trumpbots will just viciously attack this woman's character in 3, 2, 1...

When I saw this at the Hill, first thing that came to mind is she was one of the leakers.

She must have been the leaker!

Wow!

LOL

That must be it! The leaks stopped when she became the "former" stenographer

"In the blink of an eye she finds that she is now one of President Barack Obama’s stenographers."

A White House Memoir That’s Equal Parts C-Span and ‘Sex and the City’

The one question I posed at the Hill is "if she was no longer allowed in the President's private meetings, how can she claim he is lying about everything"?

Leaker for sure CF.

Would the Great Bone Spur LIE to the American peoples? Ex-White House stenographer: YES it does

Ex-White House stenographer: Trump is ‘lying to the American people’

A White House stenographer says she resigned over the Trump administration's lack of respect for her office after President Trump reduced the roles of the White House position.

Beck Dorey-Stein, who worked as a stenographer for the White House during the second half of the Obama administration, told CNN's New Day on Wednesday that Trump's refusal to allow stenographers in the room for meetings and interviews with some journalists crossed a line.

"I quit because I couldn't be proud of where I worked anymore," Dorey-Stein said. "I felt like President Trump was lying to the American people, and also ... not even trying to tell the truth. He wasn't even going the extra mile to have the stenographers in the room"

:dunno: Well, THe DOPer Voters have no self-respect.
They need these Great Douche lies to have these false
weak talking points. As they can't think for themselves
As truth is just not good enough for them.

Would the Great Bone Spur LIE to the American peoples? Ex-White House stenographer: YES it does

A White House stenographer says she resigned over the Trump administration's lack of respect for her office after President Trump reduced the roles of the White House position.

Beck Dorey-Stein, who worked as a stenographer for the White House during the second half of the Obama administration, told CNN's New Day on Wednesday that Trump's refusal to allow stenographers in the room for meetings and interviews with some journalists crossed a line.

"I quit because I couldn't be proud of where I worked anymore," Dorey-Stein said. "I felt like President Trump was lying to the American people, and also ... not even trying to tell the truth. He wasn't even going the extra mile to have the stenographers in the room"

:dunno: Well, THe DOPer Voters have no self-respect.
They need these Great Douche lies to have these false
weak talking points. As they can't think for themselves
As truth is just not good enough for them.
I would bet maybe less than 20% of the American people know what you mean by Bone Spur....freaking moron...LMAO

The media even said Obama's administration was the least forthcoming in modern day history...nice try CNN...Buuuuuaaaaahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Interesting.

Instead of dealing with the facts...Trumpbots will just viciously attack this woman's character in 3, 2, 1...

Coulda, woulda, shoulda. Facts are, this woman was not present, and has absolutely no knowledge of what was said. But for 30 seconds of fame and to promote her book, what the hell.

Ex-Obama aide has bad things to say about Trump. This is a thread ?

PS - "Fake news" is far more than just a discrepancy on a steno sheet.

Forum List

Back