Escaping The Horror Of Democrat Rule

I hope that means they won't infest my state.

Who in the heck would want to go to MO.

Its one of those states that I will likely drive through at some point to say I visited it but I cannot imagine anything compelling about Missouri.
Says more about you than MO IMO.

Fine…I’ll play ball. Give me 30 seconds on why someone should visit Missouri.

Yeah...I didn't think anyone could give me a reason to visit Misery

Missouri is not bad. I have never lived there, but have visited a few times. There is a lot of history along the river with the old river boat towns. St. Louis while having a very high crime rate, has some very nice areas, museums, and of course the Cardinals. There is Branson MO, which is quite nice if you like that sort of thing. Many beautiful lakes and rolling hills. Nice golf courses. White water rafting too. Fall can be very beautiful there.

The weather isn't too bad either. A little warm and humid in the summer for my tastes, but winters are tolerable with little snow and not too cold.

...PS...how could I have forgotten? You need to visit Cape Girardeau...Rush Limbaugh's hometown. Libs love it.

bc9.gif

~S~

I hope that means they won't infest my state.

Its one of those states that I will likely drive through at some point to say I visited it but I cannot imagine anything compelling about Missouri.

I’d bet you know your way around misery quite well.

The problem is that those idiots come to red states and start demanding the same stupid shit that destroyed their state like unions, $15 min wage, gun bans, more taxes.

We're INFESTED with Kali trash here in Arizona. They brought all their problems with them....tiny Prescott now has drug gangs....they bought up all the houses in Flagstaff and drove the locals away trying to flip them. They're in Phoenix driving like maniacs on our freeways and trying to overturn our concealed-carry and drug laws.....like the old saying goes....you can move to new places but you'll always be taking you with you.
unsure.png

I’d bet you know your way around misery quite well.

Holler when you feel like making sense.

Forum List

Back