Erin Brockovich speaks on EP train derailment

Erin is dyslexic but overcame her disability to become one of the leading environmental activists in this country.

"Profits over people". I've been complaining about that forever.

You have to note the irony of the train running in the background.

This woman is an inspiration. So humble despite her profile and celebrity. She continues fighting for people wronged by Corporations. This is what liberals use to be before they became shitlibs

Tell her to drink the water.

Democrats say it's safe.

Ohio Governor Mike DeWine, Pennsylvania Governor Josh Shapiro, East Palestine Fire Chief and Incident Commander Keith Drabick, and local, state, and federal officials representing both states announced today that evacuated residents in and around East Palestine can now safely return home.

East Palestine Update: Residents Can Safely Return Home
Democrats believe it is safe. Americans don't. Americans know they are under attack.

I am reading them, and noticing what you're down voting. Are you not?

Stupid replies? Yes. They are not worth any more than that. It was said Democrats said it was safe to go back. I posted a link noting that the Republican governor of Ohio also said it was safe to go back to counter blind partisanship.

It was repeated and I repeated the link.

Stupid replies? Yes. They are not worth any more than that. It was said Democrats said it was safe to go back. I posted a link noting that the Republican governor of Ohio also said it was safe to go back to counter blind partisanship.

It was repeated and I repeated the link.
Cease fire my friend I'm having a shit day and not thinking clearly at the moment

Forum List

Back