Eric (the rino) Cantor proves he's controlled by the illegal alien lobby.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Which is it eric?. Is mexico giving you $5 million or do they have pics of you with a 6 year old boy?. Amnesty is suicide for america and the gop.

Eric Cantor on Border Crisis: Let's Work with Obama to Give 'Kids' Amnesty

7 Jun 2014, 2:39 PM PDT
Illegal immigrants have been pouring into the United States, and House Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-VA) suggested he is willing to work with President Barack Obama to give them amnesty.
Days before what has turned into a contentious June 10 primary against Dave Brat, who has been surging in the polls after centering his campaign on countering amnesty, CBS6 anchor Bill Fitzgerald asked Cantor what the country could do about its illegal immigrants and the children "coming across the border now."

• Banned
He's a mexico firster for sure. All these illegals have learned to say they were brought here as a kid and they deserve citizenship. Of course, none ever have any proof.

Deport all illegals before they bankrupt us. No exceptions.

Yes, the elite's believe it's a winning issue, when even the libturds KNOW that most of these amnesty illegals, will be handed a $10 bill as they are now able to vote and enter the polling place, handed a CARD telling them who to vote for and signed by the Dysentery National Convention!

AND, in case anyone hasn't seen this little goodie, I present it again for the uninformed!

2v2hyea.jpg

Speed....
I don't want them crossing out borders any mor than the next person.
The bottom line is that they are HERE.
Now, study this logic for a moment.
There is no argument that many illegals are 'hiding in plain sight'..By that I mean, they are undocumented. Most carry several false ID's. Many that have SSN's are using fake or stolen numbers. Many other carry NO ID at all. This way, if they get arrested for crimes less than violent felonies, they make bail never to be seen again. Traffic citations? Forget it. They don't pay them. And why should they? The license( if they have one) is most likely fake anyway. Most of them have cars, but no insurance.
The idea of giving them legal status is so they will find it difficult to do the things listed above.
I gotta tell ya.....I am willing to make a small wager that less than half of the illegals here will go through the process that makes them legal. And why is this? Because their illegal status has advantages. They are mentioned above.
Where is the incentive? The pay no taxes. They don't contribute to the system, yet they are eligible for all kinds of benefits. Including Social Security.
Just to make this clear, I do not agree with amnesty for illegals, but I understand the reasons why it may not be a bad idea.

Yes, the elite's believe it's a winning issue, when even the libturds KNOW that most of these amnesty illegals, will be handed a $10 bill as they are now able to vote and enter the polling place, handed a CARD telling them who to vote for and signed by the Dysentery National Convention!

AND, in case anyone hasn't seen this little goodie, I present it again for the uninformed!

2v2hyea.jpg

Politically it's of no consequence.
Case and point.
When Reagan proposed and then got Congress to allow some form of amnesty, it did not help the GOP.
In 1984 Reagan received an estimated 37% of the Hispanic vote.
In 1988, Bush 41 received just 30%.

2v2hyea.jpg

Case and point.
When Reagan proposed and then got Congress to allow some form of amnesty, it did not help the GOP.

Of course it didn't! LOGIC and HISTORY escape the RINO elite!

• Banned
Speed....
I don't want them crossing out borders any mor than the next person.
The bottom line is that they are HERE.
Now, study this logic for a moment.
There is no argument that many illegals are 'hiding in plain sight'..By that I mean, they are undocumented. Most carry several false ID's. Many that have SSN's are using fake or stolen numbers. Many other carry NO ID at all. This way, if they get arrested for crimes less than violent felonies, they make bail never to be seen again. Traffic citations? Forget it. They don't pay them. And why should they? The license( if they have one) is most likely fake anyway. Most of them have cars, but no insurance.
The idea of giving them legal status is so they will find it difficult to do the things listed above.
I gotta tell ya.....I am willing to make a small wager that less than half of the illegals here will go through the process that makes them legal. And why is this? Because their illegal status has advantages. They are mentioned above.
Where is the incentive? The pay no taxes. They don't contribute to the system, yet they are eligible for all kinds of benefits. Including Social Security.
Just to make this clear, I do not agree with amnesty for illegals, but I understand the reasons why it may not be a bad idea.

That's absurd. The advantages of illegality are far far outweighed by the disadvantages. Given the choice of becoming citizens 99% of illegals will take it and then go on welfare.

• Banned
Case and point.

Amnesty is of no consequence??? What a stupid thing to say. Given the chance to vote, all illegals will vote democrat.

How about amnesty for those that can prove they are financially able to make it on their own for 6 months, along with paying for their own insurance during that time. Just an idea, not thoroughly thought out.

How about amnesty for those that can prove they are financially able to make it on their own for 6 months, along with paying for their own insurance during that time. Just an idea, not thoroughly thought out.

And what will constitute proof? I'll tell you. The applicant will have to merely say he has 6 months of savings and that will be it. Obozo won't check anything.

That was one of the many problems with the reagan amnesty of 1986. Nobody checked out the stories of the illegals. " Si senor - i beeeen here 5 years peeeking strawberries off trees". And they got citizenship.

It will be much worse under obozo. THINK

Eric knows that the GOP has to exchange the far wyrd right for more women, Hispanics, and other minorities.

RINO Eric Cantor? When people like him can't pass muster you people have a problem.

Forum List

Back