Eric Holder now writing laws too. Bans discrimination against transgenders

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Congress never wrote such a law but holder claims this is just a new "interpretation" of Title 7.

New rules protect transgender workers against discrimination TheHill

12/18/14 03:30 PM EST

Transgender employees will be protected from workplace discrimination in the public sector, the Department of Justice announced Thursday.

Previously, workplace discrimination laws in the public sector excluded discrimination on the basis of a person’s gender identity, the Justice Department noted.

But Attorney General Eric Holder announced Thursday that the federal government’s views on this issue have “evolved over time.”

I have determined that the best reading of Title VII's prohibition of sex discrimination is that it encompasses discrimination based on gender identity, including transgender status,” Holder wrote in a memo to DOJ officials.

Congress never wrote such a law but holder claims this is just a new "interpretation" of Title 7.

Transgender employees will be protected from workplace discrimination in the public sector, the Department of Justice announced Thursday.

Previously, workplace discrimination laws in the public sector excluded discrimination on the basis of a person’s gender identity, the Justice Department noted.

But Attorney General Eric Holder announced Thursday that the federal government’s views on this issue have “evolved over time.”

I have determined that the best reading of Title VII's prohibition of sex discrimination is that it encompasses discrimination based on gender identity, including transgender status,” Holder wrote in a memo to DOJ officials.

Obama and his band of thugs can make any law they wish. No ones going to stop them.

Talk about stretching interpretations, Holder needs a kick in the teeth. Transgender is an artificial creation, a complete fantasy, like fairies or werewolves. There was no transgendered class when the constitution was written, leave it at that.

Oh. Too bad. Now we don't get to discriminate against transgender people. Damn! Pretty soon we won't get to discriminate against anybody.

Bigots.

Oh. Too bad. Now we don't get to discriminate against transgender people. Damn! Pretty soon we won't get to discriminate against anybody.

Bigots.

Wow, so you think people with serious mental illness shouldn't be criticized and expected to get help?

Sorry, but people should be able to say as they damn well please. Fascist like you need to fuck off and take up up your ass some more.

Not that anyone will be surprised, but do you support discrimination of transgenders or any American citizen.

Just say yes, it's clear you do.

I support discrimination. It isn't as bad as you people make it out. Gays, transgendered are not clearly a group in need of protection. They are clearly a group with sexual issues, true enough. Like mal- adjusted sexual immature voyeurs or pedophiles. Get over it, gays are rich intellectuals and they are buying out popular opinion. But that doesn't justify any of this stuff. We got along just fine in 250 years before homosexuals could buy out popular media, no mention of sexual preference in the American Constitution anywhere. So here we are, back at square one.

Not that anyone will be surprised, but do you support discrimination of transgenders or any American citizen.

I support the right to hire and work for whomever you choose.

I'm sorry you never owned a business and so never had to face the situation, but yes if it's MY business I fucking ought to be able to say "no , I don't want to have a ____________ working for me"

I'm sorry you never owned a business and so never had to face the situation, but yes if it's MY business I fucking ought to be able to say "no , I don't want to have a ____________ working for me"
Is "freak" the word you're looking for?

Your business is no less your property than your home is. One of these days, we'll have to let anyone into our homes who wants to come in. Government is telling us what to do with our property.

I support discrimination. It isn't as bad as you people make it out. Gays, transgendered are not clearly a group in need of protection. They are clearly a group with sexual issues, true enough. Like mal- adjusted sexual immature voyeurs or pedophiles. Get over it, gays are rich intellectuals and they are buying out popular opinion. But that doesn't justify any of this stuff. We got along just fine in 250 years before homosexuals could buy out popular media, no mention of sexual preference in the American Constitution anywhere. So here we are, back at square one.

The Constitution defines equal protection under the law. Why do you hate the Constitution?

Bigots.

Wow, so you think people with serious mental illness shouldn't be criticized and expected to get help?

Sorry, but people should be able to say as they damn well please. Fascist like you need to fuck off and take up up your ass some more.

Let's just say that LGBT is a mental illness. Should we criticize people for having a mental illness? Do you criticize people with schizophrenia or other forms of psychopathologies? Does that help or encourage them to seek help?

You are allowed to say what you please about LGBT people, and I'm allowed to call you out for the bigot you are. Beside the point, the government, under the Constitution, can not discriminate. It's called equal protection under the law.

Forum List

Back