Eric Cantor caught in another Republican lie

So that is how you define a "Lie" now. I get it!

So that is how you define a "Lie" now. I get it!

No that's the liberal definition. When Obama lied about his parents meeting at a Selma march, they called it a misspeak, When he lied about his uncle liberating the jews at Auschwitz they called it a misspeak. When Obama lied about his father serving in WWII when both his father and step-father was only 5 and 6 years old at the start of the war and 9 and ten when it ended, they say he misspoke.

Seems Obama sure mispeaks alot.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv4jnlkxOaw&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv4jnlkxOaw&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

He misspoke. He meant to say was the democrats have spent more money since taking control in 07 than what was spent in the previous 200 years combined.

But I guess you liberal idiots think that only democrats are allowed to misspeak.

You fucking hypocrites!
Well that's a lie too!!!!!!

Bush ALONE spent over $14 trillion in his first 6 budgets 2002 to 2007 and the Dems have spent $9 trillion in their 3 budgets.

He misspoke. He meant to say was the democrats have spent more money since taking control in 07 than what was spent in the previous 200 years combined.

But I guess you liberal idiots think that only democrats are allowed to misspeak.

You fucking hypocrites!

Bush ALONE spent over $14 trillion in his first 6 budgets 2002 to 2007 and the Dems have spent $9 trillion in their 3 budgets.

Prove it.

Last edited:

You fucking hypocrites!

More that all spent or debt?

There is a difference.

You fucking hypocrites!

Prove it.
YOU first!

You fucking hypocrites!

There is a difference.

In my opinion they both mean pretty much the same (because if you're spending money you don't have, it adds to the debt, does it not?) but if I must be specific, I would say that Obama has added more to the deficit than all the presidents since Washington combined.

Prove it.
YOU first!

I'm not the one making the claim you stupid fuck, you are. Now either prove your claim or admit you're a lying piece of shit.

But let's assume you are correct, Bush in 6 years spent 14 trillion and Obama is on track to surpass that by at least 4 trillion. That's using your figures.

You fucking hypocrites!

There is a difference.

In my opinion they both mean pretty much the same (because if you're spending money you don't have, it adds to the debt, does it not?) but if I must be specific, I would say that Obama has added more to the deficit than all the presidents since Washington combined.
And you're still dead WRONG!!! Bush passed a $10 trillion debt to Obama, it's now $13 trillion. The debt would have to exceed $20 trillion for Obama to equal all presidents since Washington.

Try again to RATIONALIZE Cantor's LIE.

desperation [ˌdɛspəˈreɪʃən]
n
1. desperate recklessness
2. the act of despairing or the state of being desperate

You fucking hypocrites!

Hmmmm...

Bush - 14 in 6
Obama - 9 in 3

You really want to go there? :lol:

You fucking hypocrites!

I'm not the one making the claim you stupid fuck, you are. Now either prove your claim or admit you're a lying piece of shit.

But let's assume you are correct, Bush in 6 years spent 14 trillion and Obama is on track to surpass that by at least 4 trillion. That's using your figures.
Like a typical CON$ervative, you lie so much you're too stupid to remember them all.

Your claim is in RED, prove that lie first and then I will link you to a site where you can plug in the year and it will give you the total revenue and the deficit for that year. Add them together and you get the total spending for that year.

Obama was trying to dig us out of a "near depression" hole that Bush left. Bush, on the other hand inherited a balanced budget and spent his way back into a huge deficit. Rather than build on what Clinton lefft him, he started a needless war that has taken countless American and Iraq lives and added to a huge debt.

Bush squandered a chance for the US to once again spend in the black. THE WORSE PRESIDENT EVER.

You fucking hypocrites!

Hmmmm...

Bush - 14 in 6
Obama - 9 in 3

Of course Bush was president for 8 years and Obama less than 2.

Notice how CON$ always change the goal posts when their lies are exposed!

Hmmmm...

Bush - 14 in 6
Obama - 9 in 3

Change the goal posts?

It's simple fucking mathmatics. 18>14 :lol:

Hmmmm...

Bush - 14 in 6
Obama - 9 in 3

Change the goal posts?

It's simple fucking mathmatics. 18>14 :lol:
There's that perpetual CON$ervative Dumb Act again.

The previous goal posts were Bush V the Dems.

If you want Bush V Obama then it's Bush $19.8 trillion in 8 years averaging almost $2.5 trillion per year and Obama $2.9 trillion in 1 year. No matter how you spin it Obama is not outspending all other presidents combines which was the original goal post before the 2 moves.

Forum List

Back