Environmental Catastrophe

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Environmental Catastrophe on the Democratic Party watch...mmm mmm mmm

This Gulf Oil catastrophe may end up being the worst environmental catastrophe since the extinction of the dinosaurs.

Now.. far be from me to cast aspersions but the irony is somewhat interesting...:eusa_eh:

This Gulf Oil catastrophe may end up being the worst environmental catastrophe since the extinction of the dinosaurs.

Now.. far be from me to cast aspersions but the irony is somewhat interesting...:eusa_eh:

What will happen is about 4 months down the road the well will be capped and thousands of immigrants will be employed cleaning the mess and just before the november elections everyone will think Obama is a hero. BP will try to lay this off on us and Obama will confiscate thier shit. You idiots will go down in flames:lol::lol::lol:

What will happen is about 4 months down the road the well will be capped and thousands of immigrants will be employed cleaning the mess and just before the november elections everyone will think Obama is a hero. BP will try to lay this off on us and Obama will confiscate thier shit. You idiots will go down in flames:lol::lol::lol:

Actually.. you're a marvelous writer.. I'd recommend fiction, you have a definite knack...:lol:

Ddddddddd

Attachments

• $Palin, Read my Lipstick.jpg
    $Palin, Read my Lipstick.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 66
How will a giant oil slick on the gulf impact absorption of the heat from the sun?
And what will be the side effects of that?

Obama and his cronies hate the oil companies. Strange this would happen on his watch. I wonder why he sent SWAT teams to investigate oil rigs?

How will a giant oil slick on the gulf impact absorption of the heat from the sun?
And what will be the side effects of that?
Good question.
I would think it would have a reflective quality possibly cooling the water and taking nutrients away from what ever plankton and plants, corals, etc could survive the oil itself.Benzine is some nasty shit.

Actually.. you're a marvelous writer.. I'd recommend fiction, you have a definite knack...:lol:

Actually, I don't think he'd make it in fiction. He doesn't write anything that's at all believable. He will never draw his audience in.

Forum List

Back