Historic Flooding and NO Obama

Hmmmmm. Tennessee is under water and not a word out of the Whitehouse about it. It's enough to make us feel unappreciated. :lol: At least Bush did a flyover New Orleans.

Thousands Evacuated By Historic Floods - Nashville News Story - WSMV Nashville

So you guys want him in New York, Tennessee, and the Gulf all at the same time?

I think some of you are perpetually PMSing.

All I want is for him to do is whatever it was liberals expected George Bush to do when New Orleans was flooding. Is that too much to ask?

Hmmmmm. Tennessee is under water and not a word out of the Whitehouse about it. It's enough to make us feel unappreciated. :lol: At least Bush did a flyover New Orleans.

All I want is for him to do is whatever it was liberals expected George Bush to do when New Orleans was flooding. Is that too much to ask?

I could of cared less if Bush flew over.

So, what you really are saying, is you want Obama to do photo ops.

I could of cared less if Bush flew over.

So, what you really are saying, is you want Obama to do photo ops.

I've heard Obama on numerous occasions complaining about the government's response in New Orleans. Since he saw fit to deride others, I'd like to see him do something to improve the situation or come out and say that he was out of line running his mouth before. Don't you ever get tired of his empty rhetoric? You don't bad mouth someone else unless you're able to do better yourself.

You know what, I just don't care about gotcha politics. Why does it matter whether Obama is there or not? I thought we were fighting for limited government. I dont think the Federal government should be involved in local matters. It's the local community that has to join together and face their problems and help one another.

If we always sit around waiting for Washington to do something, we will be waiting forever. I don't care if Obama gets credit or blamed. Let's just do what's right and lift up one another.

You know what, I just don't care about gotcha politics. Why does it matter whether Obama is there or not? I thought we were fighting for limited government. I dont think the Federal government should be involved in local matters. It's the local community that has to join together and face their problems and help one another.

If we always sit around waiting for Washington to do something, we will be waiting forever. I don't care if Obama gets credit or blamed. Let's just do what's right and lift up one another.

Avatar.. I'm not interested in gotcha politics here. I'm interested in pointing out the naked hypocrisy and idiocy of those that to this day attempt to beat George Bush over the head because he didn't go and personally man a rescue boat after Katrina. Perhaps when liberals are saying, " damn.. what do they think Obama can do", that little bulb in their head will light up and they might realize maybe we shouldn't expect a POTUS to be God. And for the record, the last thing we need here is Obama's arrogant ass showing up.

Avatar.. I'm not interested in gotcha politics here. I'm interested in pointing out the naked hypocrisy and idiocy of those that to this day attempt to beat George Bush over the head because he didn't go and personally man a rescue boat after Katrina. Perhaps when liberals are saying, " damn.. what do they think Obama can do", that little bulb in their head will light up and they might realize maybe we shouldn't expect a POTUS to be God. And for the record, the last thing we need here is Obama's arrogant ass showing up.

I don't blame Bush for not going to New Orleans.

I blame him for the failed levees.

President Obama does not have a failed horse show manager as head of FEMA. President Bush was told by Brown before the hurrican struck that the levees would not hold. Told in definate terms. And he still chose to go campaigning, instead of staying on top of the situation. After the hurrican, when reporters were driving into New Orleans freely, Brownie somehow could not bring himself to order the buses to go in and evacuate the people in the dome. Even after a seventeen year old boy took one of the buses and went in and brought it back out.

President Bush was rightly excoriated for the massive incompetance in his response to Katrina, before and after.

Forum List

Back