Entrance of vaccinated to Israel postponed again amid outbreak

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Doesn't the state of Israel trust the Holy Jab of Gates, Schwab, Satan & Co?It looks like only vaccinated are endangered.

Vaccinated tourists will not be allowed to enter Israel on August 1, as had been previously planned, Health Ministry Director-General Prof. Nachman Ash said Sunday, also announcing that the authorities will discuss measures to restrict all travel.

Doesn't the state of Israel trust the Holy Jab of Gates, Schwab, Satan & Co?It looks like only vaccinated are endangered.

Vaccinated tourists will not be allowed to enter Israel on August 1, as had been previously planned, Health Ministry Director-General Prof. Nachman Ash said Sunday, also announcing that the authorities will discuss measures to restrict all travel.

I wouldn't put it past the virulent anti-Semites in high places to send Israel defective product that actually causes infection rather than immunity.

Sucks to be them. I would like to see the pyramids in Egypt, but Israel doesn't appeal to me. Sucks they are back on lock though. Bummer.

Forum List

Back