Enrolling Azerbaijan to fight Iran

holijin

Rookie
Aug 2, 2011
The State Department started squeezing Azerbaijan so abruptly and I asked myself why and I guess I know the answer. You see, the revolutionary wrath in the Islamic world also affected Iran. Are there any better reasons for US to invade the country? Of course the White House couldn’t withstand the temptation and boosted preparations. But as always shit happens and everything was foiled because of US closest ally in the Caucasus region. According to US military advisors and instructors in Georgia the funds allocated for the operation were despoiled by Saakashvili’s encirclement and all the arrangements were foiled. Not the first time when Mikheil doodled the guys in Washington. But the quickest democratization of Azerbaijan is needed because it can be used as a more reliable base for the operations against Iran... Some kind of a backup plan...

George Soros is all over this one...he plays nice with Aliyev but he also suggests that his father was behind the Armenian pogroms. Soros' International Crisis Group has already issued a report to bootstrap an Azerbaijan policy rationale for the Obama administration (unfortunately I have not made enough posts on this message board to provide the link...)

Soros has his eyes on Finance Minister Samir Sharifov to be the next Saakashvili - hopefully they have a little better control over this guy...

Forum List

Back