Enormous pro-Biden display made of hay bales set ablaze

Wasting hay is wasting food resources. Biden supporters obviously have no FUCKING clue where food comes from.
It's okay, though, they can eat the styrofoam (petroleum product) that carries real food.

I'm curious and not a farmer, does the paint destroy the hay inside the wrapped bale?

Nope... This is not dried out grass which is then harvested. These bales are silage, this means the grass is cut and then packed in plastic bags the same day. Less labour intensive and retains more nutrients. This is very common in Europe but generally in only select places in US (wetter areas)...
So these are cut and wrapped in the field. Usually during the summer they are brought into a corner in the field or brought to the animals wintering area...
They are big and wight about a ton each... Until winter we have seen some clever usage. Temporary Signage:
1602501425553.png
1602501503298.png

They are just waiting until winter to be used.... In Europe the Plastic is all recycled for free...

This story is bullshit. You can't possibly take 19 hay bales and write USA-VOTE BIDEN-HARRIS-2020. That's as far fetched as Biden claiming he's going to give everyone $7000 for child care, $1300 a month extra in SS, and all the other fantasy money he's promising to pass out.

Wasting hay is wasting food resources. Biden supporters obviously have no FUCKING clue where food comes from.
It's okay, though, they can eat the styrofoam (petroleum product) that carries real food.

I would love to see your recipe for hay.
Basically it's sugar.

Greg

Nope. There are some sugars in hay but only a very small amount. You never heard of hay whiskey instead of corn whiskey.
Nope

Mostly sugar

View attachment 400479

Greg

Seems odd, but I won't argue with science. If hay is mostly cellulose, and that is the correct structure of cellulose, then I admit being wrong, and thank you for the correction. The question remains. How much will the loss of 19 bales of hay have on our food supply?

I have to wonder if the "bales" are round ones (big ones) or the normal bale one gets from the local produce stores?

But what if the TREND catches on, and all three Biden supporting farmers do it???

Greg
Is this seriously your concern? What about the ARSONIST?

Myself I am sick of all these assholes that don't respect the private property of others. Because of people like him I don't publicly express my support for Trump. Thats the shame of what we've become.

Basically it's sugar.

Greg

Nope. There are some sugars in hay but only a very small amount. You never heard of hay whiskey instead of corn whiskey.
Nope

Mostly sugar

View attachment 400479

Greg

Seems odd, but I won't argue with science. If hay is mostly cellulose, and that is the correct structure of cellulose, then I admit being wrong, and thank you for the correction. The question remains. How much will the loss of 19 bales of hay have on our food supply?

I have to wonder if the "bales" are round ones (big ones) or the normal bale one gets from the local produce stores?

But what if the TREND catches on, and all three Biden supporting farmers do it???

Greg

It's doubtful that burning hay bales will become a problem. While it is notable to recognize that one Trump supporter was able to harness fire this one time, there is no reason to believe that capability is widespread throughout trump supporters ranks.

This story is bullshit. You can't possibly take 19 hay bales and write USA-VOTE BIDEN-HARRIS-2020. That's as far fetched as Biden claiming he's going to give everyone $7000 for child care, $1300 a month extra in SS, and all the other fantasy money he's promising to pass out.

lets see ----
32 inches by 18 inches = 576 square inches = 4 square feet.
4 square feet per bale X 19 = 76 square feet = a little less than 8ft by 10ft
An 8 by 10 sign is a pretty damn big sign.

Basically it's sugar.

Greg

Nope

Mostly sugar

View attachment 400479

Greg

You can check it ( the structure) for yourself. Just look up "chemical structure of cellulose"....images.

Greg

I'll take your word for it

Hopefully they catch the person(s) involved as there isn't any excuse for this nonsense. Mind your business and keep your hands off of shit that doesn't belong to you.

Actually Hay Prices are pretty depressed this year (supply and demand)... At best these bales are worth $3,000... But I think they have to be delivered and the are over a tonne each... Hard to know what happened here

Dude,

Do you know a fucking thing about farming... The bales belonged to a Democrats. He can do what the fuck he likes with them. Those bales would have been opened during the winter to feed animals. They are just sitting around for now. Farmers use them for all sort of things until then, they are wrapped in plastic (which gets recycled)...

It was a Republican that decided to that he didn't like this farmer using his 1st amendment rights and went and burnt them... So it was Republican that trespassed into this man's field and destroyed his property.

Fair dues to the Police, keep up the good work..

It was square bales.

Basically it's sugar.

Greg

Nope

Mostly sugar

View attachment 400479

Greg

Greg
Is this seriously your concern? What about the ARSONIST?

Myself I am sick of all these assholes that don't respect the private property of others. Because of people like him I don't publicly express my support for Trump. Thats the shame of what we've become.

You tell him Grampa. Those Trump supporter ass holes are making you older ass holes look bad.

View attachment 400475

An enormous Joe Biden display made from 19 bales of hay was set ablaze across from a Massachusetts farm on Friday, a report said.

The political message, which read “USA — Vote Biden Harris 2020,” was built by Dicken Crane, owner of Holiday Brook Farm, and a few other helpers a day before it was torched, Boston 25 News reported.

Dalton police on Saturday announced the arrest of 49-year-old suspect Lonnie Durfe, who was charged with arson.

“The guy who did this was bragging in a bar that he was going to do it in front of a whole bunch of people and then when he went to the gas station to get the gas, he was bragging there that he was going to do it,” Crane told the news station.

Pro-Biden display made of hay bales set ablaze in Massachusetts
People are fired up to vote against the blob.

Finally! Thousands of posts, something clever and witty. Keep up the good work.
To be honest, I dont have high hopes.

Basically it's sugar.

Greg

Nope

Mostly sugar

View attachment 400479

Greg

Greg

It's doubtful that burning hay bales will become a problem. While it is notable to recognize that one Trump supporter was able to harness fire this one time, there is no reason to believe that capability is widespread throughout trump supporters ranks.

A second clever and witty post from a leftist on this forum. On the same day no less. There's a light at the end of the tunnels after all.

Basically it's sugar.

Greg

Nope

Mostly sugar

View attachment 400479

Greg

Greg

A second clever and witty post from a leftist on this forum. On the same day no less. There's a light at the end of the tunnels after all.

Good for you. As you learn more, you will recognize lots of witty posts that you just didn't understand before.

Right over your head

lets see ----
How do you make a sign of 24 figures with 19 bales of hay? Stupidly fake.

Last edited:

lets see ----
How do you make a sign of 24 figures with 1 bales of hay? Stupidly fake.

Sober up and try again later.

Basically it's sugar.

Greg

Nope

Mostly sugar

View attachment 400479

Greg

Greg

Good for you. As you learn more, you will recognize lots of witty posts that you just didn't understand before.

Right over your head

Naahhh, your posts are mostly misinformed and dumb.

Sounds like something the left would do to a Trump sign. The sad fact is this will get more attention from the media than the two patriots who have been shot by the left in Oregon and Denver. Remember, when the media is on your side you aren’t the resistance!

I don’t like the message or the Democrats ideas, but I’ll never endorse arson or violence because of someone’s beliefs.

View attachment 400475

An enormous Joe Biden display made from 19 bales of hay was set ablaze across from a Massachusetts farm on Friday, a report said.

The political message, which read “USA — Vote Biden Harris 2020,” was built by Dicken Crane, owner of Holiday Brook Farm, and a few other helpers a day before it was torched, Boston 25 News reported.

Dalton police on Saturday announced the arrest of 49-year-old suspect Lonnie Durfe, who was charged with arson.

“The guy who did this was bragging in a bar that he was going to do it in front of a whole bunch of people and then when he went to the gas station to get the gas, he was bragging there that he was going to do it,” Crane told the news station.

Pro-Biden display made of hay bales set ablaze in Massachusetts
People are fired up to vote against the blob.

The "blob" :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The little girl strikes again!

How old are you? Seriously? You forgot to tell me

Forum List

Back